Fix the berserker class

Something needs to be done to the berserker class either reduce his stamina or health or melee damage not all of them just one its getting real boring only playing berserker’s as the fire team 9 out of 10 matches all they do is mash melee and kill half or more of the fireteam while everyone is shooting the piss out of it make it a little harder for them to kill the whole team in less than one minute

1 Like

They literally just nerfed his melee attack. He’s fine as is. Doesn’t need any more nerfs. A lot of ppl just like his health pool as it allows them to play a little more carelessly. But focus Fire the big guy and he goes down, hard.

3 Likes

I would love it if they revert most - all of these melee damage nerfs and just nerf the berzerkers damage resistance by about 10%.

That should bring him down just enough that he cant spam a ft down with melee, whilst also leaving him strong enough to melee still.

edit

Berzerker has always been the problem, not combi stick

Berzerker is Warrior type what was the … problem all this time ? did u watched actually even know avp 2004 ? jesus stop making grandstanding like someone… there are lot of nerf’s for u noobs allready…

Git gud.

If you’re all shooting the piss out of him then he’d be dead. Stop shooting him with pistols, OP.

2 Likes

I only startet playing FT sice dutch released, and since then i wrecked a couple of berserkers with random groups. I don’t see them as a problem right now

I’ve been play since day one and have faced maybe 20 or 30 hunters and around 20 scouts out of around 500 matches that’s 450 berserker’s I personally have no problem messing people up with the hunter the scout its tricky and you have to play smart the berserker is to easy not even a challenge so the way I see it is berserker is easy mode hunter is medium and scout is hard mode and every person is playing on easy mode that’s all iam saying it wouldn’t even be a big deal if you all got creative and actually did something other then mash attack button it’s boring the way you all play him I’ve killed plenty that’s not the problem the problem is how boring everyone is making the game hell maybe they should address this make it so the berserker has to do more then mash the attack button but I guess most of you couldn’t handle that lol

Berserker is fine. Give call out, he dies just the same as the others. And he also has super low stamina so parrys are extra devastating to him. Don’t nerf him he’s already very very manageable

Obviously you miss understand but I’ll take it easy the problem is no real thought go’s in to playing as the berserker it’s mostly mindless boring people I’d like them to actually make the berserker like the other classes where you actually have to think not just mash attack like hes way to easy to win with I stopped using him because it’s so boring and easy to win with him the hunter and the scout are way more interesting and fun anyone who uses the berserker is a bitch

Leave them with their huge strength and HP but reduce their running speed while attacking so that they can’t just run through 4 guys so easily.

u may be expect ranged attacks only as a Bitch but it called tactic and all our fingers are same size ? not everyone is same and if u think its easy that means that person knows what he/she doing which means experienced gamer or at least here with time thats doesnt mean backdoor its a choise if u dont like it or cant make a stand u better take ur leave or be man and at least try all see is complain here dont twist the words im beyond that think twice before speak like that…

nerf his stamina? are you insane, his stamina is weak as water as it is… and for those saying he can melee a full fireteam are just as insane… Most fire teams have 2 or 3 people as dutch and all spamming their shiny new hammerheads to death… As a beserker myself if i go near 4 ft members in close proximity i know im going to have my ass fucking handed right back to me on a silver platter. Nerf the beserkers stamina, what a joke…

yeah his stamina is really bad as is. Its painful no doubt. But yes, berzerker can most certainly melee down an entire fireteam if he commits but moves a lot. Ive seen it happen many a time, and ive done it myself

obviously you havent played the beserker much his running speed is terrible. he has little stamina so he can not sprint very far when in 2nd wind and since his run speed is so low already the fireteam can easily run him down and continue spamming him with their shiny new hammerheads…which make up 2 or 3 members of the team anyways…

I hunt down some berserkers after patch and they arent a problem (matches with randoms) . Yes he can kill whole FT but if FT members they go seperate or dont communicate (mic or spot button). I have one lost but fight with beserker was tense… he has tactics and manage kill me and other FT

I have played him a few times. As FT he has wiped my team too many times to count. Not even bothering to soften us up first. His speed should be terrible in exchange for all that strength and HP.

3 Likes

Berserker its little tank… slow but have a lot of HP …beside its Predator no Space Marine from WH 40k

The thing that bothers me the most is that you would think that the melee pred would have the most stamina, and the least gear. while being the slowest.

The scout should have the least stamina, but the most gear. while also being the fastest.

Meaning berzerker can move around the map consistently, but the scout can evade in extremely quick and far bursts.

I will make it easy for the people defending the berserker it’s not that he’s too hard to kill it’s the fact that everyone picks him and puts on their prime war paint and runs straight in to the fireteam swinging away some times they win sometimes they die but either way it’s the same thing every time unoriginal and uninspired and these are the same people that complain the other predators are too weak and want nerfs and buffs the hunter and scout are amazing if you know how to play the game and the best matches are played with them and against them any one who picks the berserker and runs straight in is fooling themself’s if they think this is the best tactic if you cant win every match playing as the berserker than you truly dont understand this game and really dont even know how to use the berserker I personally dont pick him because I find it to easy sometimes I feel like iam the only person who knows how to use the slam attack or plasma canon theres more to this game than wrist blades and combisticks I think my jaw would hit the floor if just once I witnessed a tactical berserker hell I should watch what iam saying because he his dam near unstoppable if you use him tactically but at least it would be fun and more interesting then the way you all use him now the real problem isn’t the berserker it’s the way you guys all use him it’s sad I like this game and you guys just bring it down with a lazy playstyle I want a real challenge not a bunch of lazy people who all copy each other iam sick of every match being the same when ever a see a hunter or scout I get excited because I dont know what’s gonna happen when ever I see a berserker I become disappointed because I know exactly what’s gonna happen if I win its boring and predictable if I lose its boring and predictable