Fix the bugs or pull the plug

The game is in the poorest state this game has ever been in. The game plays and feels 100% different than the patch before. The bugs in this game are game breaking at points and are really stressful to have to play as the Predator and have the thought of game breaking bugs in the back of your brain changing the playstyle of most players.

We are at a point where all of August and into September should be a constant flow of bug fix updates. Every week to 10 days there should be a bug fix update. Either a Hotfix or major updates. Money seems to be the only drive for this company that needs to have its Indie status reinstated because they are not ready for the big leagues and its clear with the lack of communication and respect for their player base.

We have had 3 major updates so far and all three of them have brought bugs and have just slowed this game down. Their are times when you load into a game as the Predator and all you are a rendered model with no Hear and are T posing cant do anything. Ft players as well. The long claim and auto pig eating is still here and when they fixed the tree climbing bug the auto claim bug got even worse. There are daily and weekly challenges that sometimes dont register the win or the damage to the pred or even defuse. The defuse bug is sometimes a thing where u start the defuse and the symbols start randomizing even a tho the body is stationary, so you have to click off and try again but same happens.

The ai are either incredibly dumb and cant seem to hit a mark. Or the wallhacks and aimbot of the ai is on point and wrecks your shit.

The spawns are fucked for the pred sometimes during set missions. Really only two if spawn next the drug camp during the mission with the I.E.D bomb the ai spawn right with the pred and you get lit up during the opening cinematic. 2nd the Train Mission with get the has you collect the rubble. If the pred spawns in the forest to the left of the destroyed train the Ai that the ft kill for the mission spawn in the same place and do the same during the opening cinematic.

This game does not need a balance rework or a new mode or maps at this time this game needs a serious bug overhaul and that needs to be the 1st thing on any list.

Thank you and sorry for the rant

1 Like

I purchased City Hunter, and wanted to use the CombiStick and Smart Disc with him (yah know - cuz da movie!). However, it is simply too risky at the moment to use these weapons as they both (though mainly the combistick) are frequently triggering the ‘slow walk of death’ bug - something which seems to be related to the new Fire Dart weapon slot.

These kinds of bugs really need addressing as soon as possible. The only thing I want to be worrying about when going into a match is how to beat the FT, not how to try and avoid activating one of the numerous control glitches the Pred has.

2 Likes

My point exactly. The bugs have changed many preds playstyles on here. They need to be addressed asap. I dont care if they do all bugs in one update or multiple bugs through multiple updates. This game is in a sorry state