Fix the cloak... for once, please fix the cloak.

Why does every little thing the predator do make such loud noise? Why do we even chave cloaking when any jerk with a pair of headphones can pinpoint your location?

Why is it that even the fucking audio is stacked against the predator?!

I try to give illfonic some credit but god damn is this shit dumb sometimes…

2 Likes

Your eyes glow visibly to the Fireteam every time you switch vision modes. I’m pretty sure the soldier saw that while looking for you.

I was turned around. He came from behind me

You can see the eyes from all directions when cloaked.

Yea it glows not just around the eyes but the Predators head becomes a lighthouse

Thats even worse what the fuck is this shit

its fireteam wankfest featuring a predator for lolz

Literally everything in this game is designed to fuck over the predator. This isn’t a predator game. It’s a sloppy, boring FPS with shitty AI featuring predator.

A poor man’s call of duty i call it 👍🏻

when they wear headsets then it was easy for them to locate you. As the others already said, you shouldnt have turned you thermal vision on cause of the glowing eyes…

Yeah screw trying to find players who hide infront of you fully cloaked, who wants to hear the predator when he can stand in one spot and shoot you it’s better to just make it harder on yourself and try to find him while you’re being blasted with ranged weapons right? Dang illfonic sure is dumb for doing that

U can have it so u still know its there “somehwere” without being so precice. like if it echoed or reverbed around a certain radius around the pred, so you know his general area but not exact. its got enough pointers to know where he is.

with moving plants, dust when he lands a jump, blood drips etc

If its so boring then why you on their forums 😂😂 cmon weevo give them a break its an indie game studio every game they ever made is broken and unfinished… they’re trying 😂😂