Fix the field lockers

1- Make everything except dlc cosmetics, unless you own the dlc, available in them, because im not getting any shaders for my dlc characters or any dlc items, which is stupid. And theres a bunch of base game items that i swear arent in the item rotation
2- increase the rate of red drops, literally over 50% of the cosmetics available to us are red, and im only getting 5 reds like every 50 boxes, and half of them are dupes even though i dont own anywhere near every red item
3- reduce the amount of dupes you get, like im getting 3 blues in half of the boxes i open, or 2 blues and a purple, and apparently i own every blue and purple because there only dupes now, note this is after opening about 3k+ boxes
4- make weapon shaders rarer please, out of the like 9 mythics ive ever pulled, 6 have been sysmetic shaders, and today i deadass pulled a duplicate sysmetic net gun even though ive only ever opened 9 mythics like i said.
5- add back the spartan helmet, it was cool

Cosmetics are the major incentive for playing a match right? They are the main source of replayabilty besides fun gameplay… so now imagine opening 1k+ boxes within 2 weeks and not getting shit. That would make you want to stop playing no? So i’d highly reccomend making the field lockers a more streamline experience, im no game designer but its all percentages and chance obviously, so just change some numbers around and you might see more players.

OMG yes.
I knew there was something not right in this game and it’s the field lockers.
Illfonic please fix ASAP.
Nerf dupes.
Buff reds.

1 Like