Fix the game

Blah blah blah fix the game you never will blah blah blah I’m wasting my time cause y’all don’t give a shit you already have your money blah blah blah we all got fuckin swindled by this game. Woohoo. Anyways. I’ll be buying the next DLC y’all stay classy

I’m buying the DLC as a way to support the developers. Even if the game is a broken piece of shit that’s runs at 30fps, crashes and freezes. I had hope but I’llfonic Needs to get their shit together.

1 Like

they probably are working on a ps5 version which will still have all the issues the ps4 has. At this point iI don’t have much faith in this game company since they have zero communication effort @OldKingHamlet @courier. this game had potential and at least by now they would have had a hotfix for the constant crashes.

1 Like

That’s another thing I can’t stand either. They wait until once a month to update their game and fix bugs. Then after the new patch it creates new bugs and new issues and instead of hot fixing them they wait another month to release another busted patch that creates new issues.

1 Like

I like DLC

1 Like

It doesn’t mean what you think it means. It means DownLoadable Content, not Delicious Leggy Catgirls.

1 Like

In my next life I will be a cartoon and all the Delicious Leggy Catgirls will be mine!!

3 Likes

I couldnt help myself.

aQKg90hb

3 Likes

@IllFonic

https://youtu.be/XvnexS4c5wY

What the fuck

Wtf! That is adorable and so very wrong.

1 Like