Fix the queue times by adding more fireteam content

When it comes to predator hunting grounds the main issue we all look back to is matchmaking. And a simple decision will fix these queue times by a lot. When you add more fireteam content and this makes the fireteam more interesting, the predator queue times get instantly better. And i dont mean a weapon or 2 i mean like add like 5 or 6 weapons which will mean more people wanna use the fireteam. Or add gear or whatever. You needa stop with adding predator content for the meantime. just stop with predator content. If you want this game game to be you needa to make both teams fun. SO you make the game fun on both sides and fix queue times and therefore increasing the playerbase. Its simple And i know that you want predator content as its good for sales but you will lose current players. I do YT and only do predator hunting grounds and its struggling to play this game, especially on stream. Its fine this predator content didnt work and thats fine but plz dont make the same mistake. I would say i trust you illfonic but you must earn my trust as this game is the first game ive played from you. People are so confused by the problem but its clear as day. Ive played many games and know a lot of mechanics and reasons for things, and this is the reason. Its not perfect matchmaking in general but at least adding more fireteam content will help this. I love this game when i can play it. Dont throw it away.