Fixing Stealth Kills and Long Claims

How do we incorporate these into gameplay? Currently they’re just a troll thing.

A perk for less downs required for stealth kills?
Stealth kill prompt available if pred is full hp and full stamina standing behind someone or they’re netted to a wall or the ground?
Cancellable stealth kills?

As for long claims I’d just prefer if a long claimed player can’t be revived. Big reward for pred if successful but gives FT a chance to rescue the guy being claimed.

2 Likes

Honestly there should just be a perk that allows the predator to stealth kill after one down if the predator either recently came out of invis (2 second window) or was standing still with perfect Invis and said ft.member walked by

And I would say a stealth killed ft member should not be reinforcable or if they are (cuz rage quits) they should always come back with half ammo and one of each gear item they have in loadouts

As right now SKs are just to make ft members rage quit and have no purpose in game

1 Like

I agree with making either a stealth kill or a long claim none respawnable and longer to do perform and riskier ofc…

If stealth killed before reinforcements you can’t be reinforced

Long claims and stealth kills post reinforce should take their collected vertanium.
A mugging. Maximum bullying. I always thought it was funny they drop collected audio logs.

1 Like

Stealth kill grants dmg reduction or health boost

Long claim passively boost max health, stealth kill passively boosts damage reduction? Quick claim for max stamina or do we not care about those and still consider quick claims viable?

I only quick claim to thin the herd

Perk for fewer deaths per stealth kill seems kinda cheap, even if ft already has a perk that requires an additional down. Can’t make the predator too easy to win as.

Maybe a perk that grants one free stealth kill but you need to down everyone one extra time additionally. Cuz how is it a stealth kill if you’ve downed the guy 3 times lol that’s OVER kill.