Floating body Sprite instead of FT member

I just bailed on a match about halfway through because one of the FT members seem to be an invincible rendering of a bodysuit but no head hands or feet, it just floated around and stood in the way of my attacks blocking them before its team, it was completely invulnerable

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a random bug that’s been floating around for a couple of months now. The trick is to corner them in a tight spot so they can’t move, then go and make a coffee. They’ll quit out of boredom, and you get your win.

3 Likes

As always the wisdom of the forum humbles me

2 Likes

The main reason for bodyblocking them is because they’re still able to interact with the Reinforcement Radio and the ropes on the chopper. So you could wipe the team, the guy with the bug can res them, they can finish the mission and even though you kill them the little shit can trigger the exfil and get into the chopper claiming the victory. And I’ll be damned before I let those fleshsacks steal a win from me because of some bullshit bug.

We’ve sent videos and images to Bug Reports consistently in the past. They’ve acknowledged our reports, but we have yet to see it fixed. You know how illfonic are when it comes to this shit🙄

2 Likes

That’s happened to me, I just posted a video a few days ago on it

I definitely wasn’t being sarcastic or facetious, I definitely rely on this form for understanding this game, also that’s actually kind of a neat feature/bug,
Also, what can you tell me about them? Can they hurt me? Do they have weapons or are they only able to interact and res

They can’t so anything to you. They have no weapons, no perks, no kit or anything. At the mission screen they appear black, save for the Class. All the slots are empty. Then when they load in they appear as the grey model. It can happen to the Predator player too, they can load in as the grey texture model and are unable to do anything to the Fireteam. Nobody knows what causes it or how to trigger it, but you can tell of it’s going to happen because the Predator will be labelled as Assault Class in the Hunt overview screen and the Fireteam player will appear as I mentioned above.

1 Like