Fog in maps

I’ll just ask the obvious question: why??

I think they have a too because of a contract they signed.

Maybe so.

@OldKingHamlet in all seriousness, that’s literally the most communication I’ve ever seen so thank you.

Surely you can understand why the community is upset. Rampant bugs and performance issues continue to go unaddressed, as do requests for content the game desperately needs.

There’s SO much that could be done with this game to actually make it popular and a real revenue generator.

1 Like

Can you at least tell me if the Pirate Pred has an eyepatch? Or a parrot?

1 Like

Likely NDAs. It happens a lot in shows, films, and especially games, they can’t talk about what’s coming or what’s being worked on, like AT ALL. Not even a hint. Its why Kass couldn’t say anything also.

Just a thought that came to me right now.
Fog should improve improve performance if anything.
Every game I’ve played with fog tends to make it run better. Not sure if its cause less things render, not exactly how it works.

Butbits an old trick going back to like ps 1 and ps 2 days. That’s why a lot of old games had a sort of fog. Like almost all of em.

For a more current example, 7 days to die fog helps things run smoother.

Theres a lot of games that run better on ps4 than this one. I’m not sure what it is that you guys are using that causes so many issues.

Anyway the point is, if anything the fog should help.
Just thought I’d mention it.

It’s 100% why I’m cool with people giving us feedback, even if it’s spicy.

Fog is usually used to limit draw distance, and past draw distance it kinda just stops the world from existing beyond that limit. So, maybe that could work for PHG, maybe not. I don’t know, which is why I’ll share it and see what people think 😛

1 Like

Sounds good.

GUYS WHO CARES LOVE FOR THE FRANCHISE IS GOING TO BE TIGHT!!! IN CELEBRATION IM BUYING ALL THE DLC THANK YOU ILLFONIC FOR TRYING YOUR HARDEST WOOOOO

I’m honestly happy to see you’re excited

1 Like

HECK YA! Who wouldn’t after this kind of news! 😁 finally the franchise is going to be breathed new life and we will get more PREDATOR GAMES SO I CAN STOP PLAYING THIS ONE LOL don’t get me wrong love this game, bought dlc to support this game but it’s time to hunt IN THE STARS 🤩

Good

1 Like

Its a lovely thing, when OKH leaves for quite a while looking into something worth looking into. BUMP.

I thought this was a meme I created. Apparently OKH thinks its an actual problem. I justthought ppl didn’t play games anymore on the base product of playstation.

lol they would make this work against the pred just like night maps. I can’t imagine the inconsistency of cloak in fog with how the lighting is in this game.

nerf pred etc

every PC player would disable fog immediately just like motion blur but with an added performance hit bc illfonic but granted this is one of the few times a mods ever posted in feedback

don’t you ever get tired of being wrong?

You unironically play with motion blur?

You are a motion blur!