For predator hunting grounds, friday the 13th and the other videogames to be bought by behavior initiative

Since IllFonic is not doing their job properly I have a request so that behavior initiative buys their company and fixes the games that they abandoned becouse if they are not going to do their job properly then they should be taken over by a much more experienced and skilled company.

1 Like

Never even heard of that company

Dead By Daylight

So it can be another game has stupid gimmicks instead of letting you actually be the creature you’re SUPPOSED to be playing as?

Like you’re obviously a xenomorph fan, you don’t find it insulting that you cant do what a xenomorph actually can do in that game?

Dbd can be fun for a lil while, but the mechanics are absolutely dog shit.

1 Like

I enjoy some of the lore from Dead y Daylight, but gameplay wise it gets boring very quickly

I don’t play DBD. Bad game. But people enjoy it so more power to them

News to me, I remember you played and liked it.

Yeah. I only enjoyed for about a month.

Well in that case I’m all out of ideas

Wait what about rockstar games instead of behavior initiative?

If they werent so money hungry sure.

Theres not any company out there now a days who make good pvp games.

Objection heresay

They can’t be any worse than faillfonic, have they abandoned shitbusters yet?..just kidding I know the answer.

Behaviour Interactive is Canada’s largest independent game developer and publisher. We proudly boast more than 1,300 employees at our studios in Montreal, Toronto, Seattle, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. In 2022, our most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, surpassed 50 million players on all platforms.”