For your entertainment...

Took this at an anime con like nine years ago. These guys still bring their Pred cosplays every event. @Courier you should look into getting something like this made as a taunt for when we down some poor taters.

2 Likes

Many gifs will be made

Many gifs

1 Like

DO IT.

1 Like

Totally inaccurate, everybody knows they prefer R&B

f97f01be425ad95bc61f6043ac0d9884-1

HomelyThoroughArgali-max-1mb

3 Likes

Little known fact predators also try to enjoy the pop culture trends at the time of their hunts. Fugitive had a Funko pop collection and was into dubstep from what I hear

1 Like

What’s sad is I can totally picture a Predator having a figure because whoever they killed happened to have one at the time.

2 Likes

Who told you that? Shane black? You shitehawk

2 Likes

I once got invited up on the stage by a metal band during halloween when i was wearing my Predator cosplay at a nightclub. It was epic, but i never managed to find anyone who took a pic or recorded it, sob. xD
Too many drunk people i guess.

1 Like

thats so badass. Predator and metal goes so well together lol. Sucks no one recorded it, yeah. I’m glad I was able to grab this guy, he was up there for awhile. Hot af, I’m sure, but fun.

Who knew predator likes to rave lol

The elusive Rave predator

Being both a musician and a cosplayer… If I ever went on stage with my Batman muscle-suit I would 100% have a heatstroke in less than 10 minutes

1 Like

hahahaha, no, mine’s not that bad

:(
But the armpits.

My musclesuit is super absorbent, hahahaha