Forum Activity Dying Down?

I think us as fans feel we may be left in the dust, but this game will have a steady playerbase with a small dedicated playerbase.

This franchise is getting a fortnite model and a brand new movie.

It’s sticking around weather fans of this forum like it or not.

Forum activity seems like it’s hitting a plateau.

Kill me 😭 now

Then the February update happens and the forum activity will rise slightly for about a week or so

Why would somebody want to be active in a Forum that is full of trash?
The Facebook Group is still quite active tho.

I mainly don’t talk too much in here because I’ve just stopped playing the game.
I love Predator Hunting Grounds but I feel like I played it too much. Every game I have is pretty much just the same and therefore the game got boring for me.
I still hang around in here to see how the community is doing and what’s going on with the game. Maybe one day I’ll play the game again but it’ll probably be a while before I make my return.

2 Likes

Ohh, I think I know where you are going with this!

1 Like

Dude I only have this account.
Do you know how much of a bitch it is to create multiple accounts anywhere?

Lol its fucking annoying.

It’s been declining for months

It was a joke lol
I’m pretty sure it would be hard to keep track of multiple accounts

Besides if you pay close attention gonk has extreme similarities to ANOTHER USER.

OR MAYBE ITS YOU.

giphy_f8XJK4RWej0rK_fixed_width_143153289326993

1 Like

Run FIRE run! Run for your life! That fuck DisturbedLlama is going to hate on you! (thats why the forum has been quite)

You’ve caught me red handed I am @Gonk-Droid
tenor (1)

7 Likes

But there’s more, I am @Robo_2696!
But I’m also you!
X Files Theme Intensifies

5 Likes

GASP!
giphy_f8XJK4RWej0rK_fixed_width_143153289326993

7 Likes

I just came over from the an almost 100 post shit show over on An Archive for all the leaks

To say I’m @Gonk-Droid

im-spartacus-no-im-spartacus

6 Likes

@Robo_2696 @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Fire @TheSenate @Bobby_Bill
You are partially correct.

I am not just one of you, I am all you, each and every one. I reside inside each of your minds, wherever holiness and the will to do good is.

I am perfection. I am the savior. I am GONK.

6 Likes

Mm good good.

3 Likes

you look like a waste basket, with feet.

1 Like

I am a GNK Series Power Droid, and the savior. Yet I look like 2 storage bins with legs.

You are Randy Savage, or Macho Man. Yet you look like Randy Savage with a puppet monkey and Edgar Allen Poe on your shoulders.

Interesting, my child.

2 Likes

Its bout time some thing noticed! some might interpret me as the fada, son and holy spirit.

1 Like

I’ve noticed, and speaking for myself, it is a combination of things that have kept me off of the game and relegated me to lurking.

1. lackluster gameplay content the last DLC drop (despite the fact that I like Dante)

2. a little bit of burnout from the game that I think can be solved by a nice little break

3. probably the most hectic time of my life as I’m preparing to move to Portugal from the United States. Wish me luck, and if you pray, please pray for me. I’m expending every free second I have on immigration processes, job searching, and learning a new fucking language.

I’m still lurking, though. 😎

7 Likes