Forum consensus

I’m sorry to disappoint, but this is a private forum owned by a company. Similar to social media sites, freedom of speech is not a right here. You are required to follow the rules and listen to the moderation team.

If you’d like to practice freedom of speech, you’re more than free to log off the forums, go outside, and do so.

10 Likes

A year

A full year we had little moderation

And then they just come in with hypocritical and unexplained rules and ban a bunch of people?

Besides what do these memes actually do? How do they harm the forum?

1 Like

Yeah like that one time when I di- gets disappeared

1 Like

Or you protest

2 Likes

That wasn’t even my point

My point was exceptions to the rules are just an excuse to abuse power

and become a joke like most SJW

Careful…. Your Soviet is showing

2 Likes

can I meme here, right?

4 Likes

To clarify I just don’t really give a shit anymore. Whatever happens happens. Y’all keep fighting that good fight and everyone else keep doing what you’re doing.

I’m just gonna shit post where I can.

1 Like

I HAVE VOTED FOR MEMES

2 Likes

SJW’s are jokes because of their opinions

Not because they protest

1 Like

Yeah! If credit card companies start cutting you off, just go start a new credit card company! Same with banks!

And if the mob comes after you and destroys your life because they didn’t like what you said and took it out of context that’s okay!

And if the government starts enforcing social media companies to censor and ban people that’s totally not a violation of the first amendment because it’s still private business. Or when you as a parent are appalled by the blatant pro pedophilia books in the school library it’s totally okay! You can just do a private school for your kid! Don’t have money? That sucks guess you can home school… oh wait can’t afford to take time off work?

I hope the mob and this madness comes after you and destroys your life and leaves you penniless. I hope the blatant disregard you hold for basic freedoms because “muh private businesses” bites you in the ass. Rot in hell.

6 Likes

How much do money do u want for Illfonic

1 Like

You do realize that your company is in America, and most of the players here are from America, so 1st Amendment shall not be infringed (not arguing in anyway, just stating fact)

2 Likes

Holy shit kid, you ever considered working for the galactic empire, because we love that attitude over here!

2 Likes

$20

1 Like

So did I but I have no idea where this all headed (okay I lied I got a pretty good idea) nor do I know the full extent of the point of all this. I am gonna watch this for as long as it stays up and see how much entertainment value I can get from it.