Forum consensus

GREAT

WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO U ACCEPT

2 Likes

the only harm they do is flood away any actual discourse or discussion which could be seen as a harm

it is because of this i am for it keep the memes in off topic

and like Kassinailla said

a private company doesn’t have to respect freedom of speech within their platform unless a governing body intervenes which has yet to happen on the internet at least aside from advertiser involvement but that’s not a governing body though is it

4 Likes

The souls of the damned.

Where can I find these

1 Like

Hit me up later, I know a guy.

1 Like

WE STARTED GETTING SHADOW BANNED FOR THINGS WE’VE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS WITH NO EXPLANATION OF THE RULES

FINE GOT BANNED FOR REPOSTING A THREAD IN OFF TOPIC

THEY HAVE CONSISTENTLY LIED AND SHOWN HYPOCRISY

1 Like

The fact that you as an individual are incapable of such things does not excuse any kind of social enforcement. Many can. Sucks to be you.

@JelouGaming

TRAITOR

THIS MAN VOTED FOR EXTREME MODERATION

3 Likes

I will say this in their defense as I see this point a lot. Freedom of speech pretty much applies only against the govt not coming after you for what you say, companies and private business have the right to kick you off of their platform/establishment for it just as you have the right to take your business elsewhere.

2 Likes

The rules are explained here

And our terms of service outline that “The company reserves the right to change, redact, and delete content on the forum for any reason.”

4 Likes

Hm true, but still

Traitor? I’ve never belonged to any of you. Not the mods either. Y’all a bunch of kids with disregard for any kind of order. I’m actually glad this is happening. Y’all deserve a good spanking to start behaving like the adults you say you are.

Ew rules

3 Likes

Okay fine

CAN YOU ACTUALLY EXPLAIN YOUR THINKING

EXPLAIN HYPOCRISY

AND EXPLAIN YOUR LYING

2 Likes

1 Like

Really.
@Eshtion
@TheSenate

AND ALL OTHER CRUSADERS AND SITH
let us put an end to this heresy

1 Like

I have multiple times. If you don’t follow, I’m afraid there’s no other way I can think of the rephrase it.

As it doesn’t seem that you can all come to a consensus about the post in General Discussion, it’ll remain up for now.