Found the russian team who cheats

Are you sure they are not just very good player? There’s a lottttt of topics about some cheater who are actually just very good fireteam

2 Likes

How you know they from russia

No they always know where you are and always get perfect headshots

My bad I meant how do you know they are russian

I heard them talking

this is probably why - they are not cheeting, the fucking game is:

1 Like

I know them! Absolutely toxic, mentally unhealthy child.

2 Likes

Met them… damn cheaters.

1 Like

They’re not cheaters. They’re just very good at aiming and considering how FT favoured the game is they can destroy predators very easily.

I played against one of them while he was the predator. I can’t say if he was cheating but he was 100 % invisible almost all the time and he just leap spammed with the bow with 100 % accuracy…

I have seen both Prozi and DICE stream on Twitch.

If they are cheating you won’t have difficulty finding evidence against them.

1 Like

baited/10

Author noob, that’s all that he must know))) Hahahahahh

Go masturbate each other, nobody cares to play with you ;P

they are dogshit. one trick ponies. i assure you.

1 Like

It’s incredible how toxic people can be only becose these guys are good at gaming. And the funny thing is that they aren’t the only ones. This forum is just full of noobs retarded. How illfonic can make good balance patches when 99% of people there have never played before a fucking fps game 😂

1 Like

They are good, not cheating. I did a VOD breakdown after i streamed a game and saw how they caught / killed me.

@Noktrum you understand that video shows the OPPOSITE right?
Other than at extremely long distances, graphics settings make no difference to the level of ‘cloak’ a Predator displays.

one really good ft member can fuck your shit up

3 Likes

Its not the cloak - its the lack of foliage and fact that cloak does not blend you in at distance.

2 Likes