Fourth Predator Specialization and Ironside Shower Thoughts

Hey everyone, hope your weekend is full of comfort and rest!

So, as the title implies, I had me these thoughts for the game that got me thinking now so hear me out please. Is it wrong for me to ask for a 4th choice for Predator Specializations? I see that Fireteam has the four choices but Predator has only three? I don’t know if the choice was deliberate or simply it didn’t occur to the devs of having a fourth one to match Fireteam options but I want to know is what specializations or perhaps what new specialization would you give the Predator classes?

For me, personally I would like the Elder to have Disciplined as the fourth Specialization option due to how it match’s the classes description of being a highly experienced and skilled veteran hunter. Not to mention, like the Scout, it is a specialized class in long range combat as well so Disciplined would be so useful to have for the class for the same reasons.

As for the Ironside Perk, am I the only one that thinks this should be a default buff on all Predators. One reason that there is always more armor present on the back of the Predator than on the front, as designs always show. Usually, there is only a chestplate where it protects the heart while all other areas are exposed, with some classes having the entire upper chest area protected. Not only would it increase Predator survivability, seeing how the DPS is incredibly high currently, but also make the Fireteam more skilled based in hitting more vulnerable areas like the chest or head.

So let me hear your thoughts on this and hopefully one of the devs can take a peek and maybe even consider it. Have a good one!

BTW: I know some people would like reworks of some specializations like Warrior, but in this case, lets just stick to adding an existing or new fourth option to the Predator classes. Thanks!

One really good thing that I’ve heard is that of a passive, for Sprint Damage Resist for Predators.

I’ll do that one better is give both Sprint and Slide Damage Resistance.

Predator Slide is such a underrated mechanic imo and a damage resist while sliding would give it the limelight it it deserves.

1 Like

Predator slide damage resistance. That’s beautiful. How about a perk I think light weight preds should have where your not stomping your feet on the jungle grounds but keeping the Pred stealth alive throughout the match. Landing after a leap is so loud too.

1 Like

Crouching after taking a leap before you land should dampen the sound some, not completely, but enough to go unnoticed if you don’t hear hard enough.

I’m still waiting for the parry perk for Predator since they can’t and get stunned after performing one, that way this game will be balanced also wanna see a cool counter moves like a slamming down a F.T member

Still a decent thump. Maybe the perk should dampen everything else and make crouched landings near silent.