Freezing/ crash reports

Going to start loging all my freezing games and crashing here in detail. everyone fill free to do the same.

5 Likes

Yup, got one just there the now, first fireteam game of the day.

1 Like

I have had 3 predator games in a row where my game freezes each one was after I either unclaimed or turned thermo vison off

1 Like

What predator was you using

I guess i am lucky because i have not had 1 game breaking glitch or crash with this game at all, on the ps4 pro.

Yesterday playing backwater as Hunter with the 1st new mask on, was leaping out of the main radar camp and had to jump over a fence as soon as I hit the ground on the other side of the fence game froze and blue screened shortly after

1 Like

Apparently, Illifonic enjoys damaging it’s reputation by creating as many bugs and crashes as possible … either that or they have incapable developers, but it’s so bad that it seems like they’re doing it on purpose now.
If I did a crappy job at my work, I’d get fired. Why should these guys be any different?
Don’t support them by buying any DLC items until this game is actually fixed (which will never happen)

Or maybe they have bad management, with the higher ups launching the game before it was ready

1 Like

It’s something I would fix as well. I’m tired of matches where one of more of my teammates lag out.