FT Bots follow the Predator in PMs

I was taking screenshots of my Pred in private match, and all of a sudden I’m taking tons of damage, I look who it is, and the ft bots were standing there in the middle of the map, I leaped over the the other side of the map and healed, and as I finished, there they are again! Following me! What did you do Illfonic?! 😂

1 Like

Listen. Understand. That since the update, Fire Team bots are out there. They can’t be reasoned with, they can’t be bargained with… they don’t feel pity of remorse or fear…and they absolutely will not stop, ever! Until you are dead!

11 Likes

Nice

1 Like

It was a line item in 2.28 release notes that the bots follow the Predator player when the Predator is the only human controlled player in said private match.

1 Like

what did you think they were going to do? Make you pancakes?

2 Likes

I never even noticed it in the Patch Notes! My bad 😂

No, I thought they would serve me Poptarts

1 Like

then whats the point of this post mang?

1 Like

You know, nobody likes you on this forum, go take your pea sized brain, and fat fingers, and go touch grass

take a achill pill!

No, No I don’t think I will

What you gonna do? Troll me?

3 Likes

If the FT bots were here they’d eliminate all of you.

3 Likes

That’s not necessarily true. There are people on this forum who love to joke about dumb shit like fruits, furries, crusaders, and other pendejadas…and then there is @MassImpact124 who is just a weird misunderstood soul.

Kinda funny and likeable at times…keyword, ‘at times’

I actually like mass , regardless of his flaws 😁

Im not as entertaining to others as I am to myself. :(