FT Can climb the tree?

Anytime👍🏼

Ha. Jokes on you. James Cameron knew you were coming and actually left a disc version of ET the Nintendo game sitting out for you.

PS: when James Cameron said it was good blow he was complimenting you on deepthroating half of his 2 foot penis. You’re lucky James Cameron wasn’t hard or it would have been 4 feet.

2 Likes

spits coffee 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Lol. See you thought that what was happening but I slipped some lsd into ur night cup of decaf after I dicked down your cleaning lady who also happens to be the mother of your bastard child. She showed me where the real copy was while you were tripping balls rambling on about choke on this or something.

Won’t somebody think of the trees!!!

1 Like

This guy is clearly insane.

My cleaning “lady” is Sylvester Stallone. No wonder he was walking like John Wayne (my butler) this morning.

None of my 8 million children are bastards as James Cameron is married to all women by supreme Cameron decree.

There is no “real copy” you must have picked up a decoy subliminal disc which you’ve clearly played and it’s warped your subhuman mind into a state of such incredible delusion that you think you can outsmart James Cameron. @VENN7eance my pupil would never allow it even if you did get close to James Cameron he’d have your spine.

1 Like