FT Can climb the tree?

Only ps4 player
4 Likes

Ya they have grappling hooks unlocked at lv 150 for scout, you didnt know?

2 Likes

You can jump in some trees in the game with jump + crouch keys at the same time

1 Like

They’re getting too cocky at this point. First it was the roofs on Derailed, but now they wanna try and steal muh trees. Aww hell nah!!

5 Likes

You should have gotten into the same tree and flushed them down sooner…but still, the effin nerve of some of these players🤣

2 Likes
1 Like

what the shit!?

1 Like

What the fuck was that!?

1 Like

What with this shit???

2 Likes

No way!

2 Likes

Ah, a new Illfonic-Feature, with the next patch will come mutch more.

2 Likes

I broke into the Dementia ridden @James-Cameron house and stole his copy of the game. He put up zero fight when I handed him a 8ball, razor blade and a glass tile. He said it was the purest blow he has ever had

2 Likes

One can try… but it would take forever less you die in the @Fire

1 Like

Didn’t know you could run up the train and get in that tree, that’s fantastic, thank you for sharing.

PS. Not a bug, just an interesting feature of the map.

@VENN7eance, the trees will all be ours, 🤣

1 Like

I have a Smart Disc that would like to have a word with you tree monkeys 😈

1 Like

I actually don’t spend much time in trees, I do like knowing where they are in case it is ever useful.
Good response, hadn’t considered how dangerous a smart disc would be in that position.

Trees are probably a good counter to combi though.

1 Like

Now that they buffed Height Advantage, and stacked with Impenetrable you get a 32.5% damage reduction while in trees, I’ve started experimenting with a new build and focusing on using trees alot more. So far, my games have been positive. I’m avoiding the usual leaping around, terrorising from rooftops etc and it has a more authentic Predator 87 movie feel to the game. Definitely worth giving a go👍🏼

I might try that… maybe on a scout with the mounting speed one. My bow game sucks and I should work on it.

Same here, bow is definitely my weakest part of the game. I started with the Hand Held to get used to the aiming, and also because you unlock it way before the Bow, so it felt like natural Predator progression. When I switched to the bow it was just getting adjusted to the arrow travel time and drop off at range. Shame about the (unnecessary and unwanted) headshot damage nerf🙄

1 Like

I appreciated that reduction being a FT Scout sucks sometimes and against a good bow user is one of those times.

I haven’t used the pistol much, I’ll try that first. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like