Ft dmg vs predator dmg wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!°

Ok what about the med kits and pigs for pred? Thats like 10,000hp for one single pred.

Ill tell you this arrow hit me with 4 arrows a slam and 4 wrist blade attacks on top of plasma canon full charge… he got pinned in side and killed.
I had 2025 dutch … gearhead/ owl training/ weapons traing. 3 syringes… pay to win

Ok good, preds are meant to lose sometimes you know. He should have hopped his pred ass out of there once he realized he was getting wrecked.

Well it was a renforcement area trapped to the brim… and it was only 2 of us… if you have a team of 87 dutch/ suppt/ 2025 dutch/ and a recon… the ft will win 11 out of 12 matches

It’s not like that bro come on. It’s all in the player. Nothing guarantees a win except skill and coordination.

Obviously you never seen @YUPPERS and his friends in action.

What do you mean?

I just wanna see the fight it might be a slaughter i dunno

A slaughter for the fireteam

Even when i killed 2 ft on excavation arrow and his suppt were able to keep me away for 6 minutes due to the shitty remade hd mission. Then i finally killed them. Thats a solid bow game. If you think about trying to kill a downed ft member… people will body block arrows a quick claim is near impossible

Of course. Why should the pred win every single time tho? You still won, right? So you’re upset because they kept you away for a few minutes? Come on man, they’re good players too so they are going to win some times against top tier preds. What you’re suggesting is for the fireteam to have zero chances of winning.

No… were saying pred rarely wins at that level…

Not true…at that level is more like 50/50 I bet you won against arrows more times than he has killed you.

That’s ridiculously too low. Maybe 150 for a heavy.

Nope. Definitely not.

Scout needs some love, but recon is fine.

Dutch sacrifices gear, and support sacrifices mobility and perk points. Seems fair to me.

Unfortunately, I can’t see the devs being on board with any of these suggestions.

1 Like

Agree, scout needs some love, especially if the new classes make them even more of a disadvantage.

Same skill level fireteam vs pred:

• if you play the noob caster spammer it’s 55/45

• if you play any other playatyle it’s 80/20

Before the cloak change, scout was a top tier class

In favor of who?

Ft vs pred, same order for numbers

i can tell you one thing… the devs have no idea whats going.