Ft is not op you just trash

Yeah that Right I said it. Yall just suck as the Predator. Yall cant adapt and use your best weapon buttt nooooooo, yall have to play melee because thats how The Predator hunts.

Nooo you just have bad aim and no range skills.

Any Predator player that dies to the new ft buffs is just straight ass yall were just lucky before because ft had no way to fight back but now since they can fight back they op lol. Hahahaha

Scrubs all of you. Either GET GUD!!! Or uninstall we have no time for useless preds.

5 Likes

Lame

4 Likes

Your lame. If you lose as the pred you bad. I blame this new patch on you and your challenges. Lol all those stealth kills @Thunder-Cats was getting made Illfonic do this. Its all yalls fault

1 Like

Lol The filthy ft should get stealth killed they are gross

Someone had to say it… (slow claps)

2 Likes

This is the weakest bait.
Jesus christ you’ve lost your touch xD.

4 Likes

Lol right. Wahahahahah I cant wipe the ft in 3 mins any more waahahahaha ft is so op now. Sure they have some pretty op stack damage but other than that just dont get close lol

2 Likes

I have developed a playstyle, where I attack MINIMALLY from the front, pepper em with caster and melee when I feel comfortable to do so.

This ain’t a war, its a hunt ;)

1 Like

I have been gone for a month give me some slack.
I have to shake the rust off give it some time. Somebody will get triggered lol

1 Like

Nice. See you have adapted and over came the odds unlike all these others that complain

2 Likes

I came up with the idea (conspiracy) illfonic is slipping in these bugs, to force players to adapt.

Especially since parrying will never be seen as balanced from either side.

You either adapt and play the game, or end up here xD loool

2 Likes

Mhmmmm you seem sus. Lol jk. But I can see this. First it was loadouts causing us to make new meta then now this. Mhmmm maybe maybe not the world will never know

1 Like

RAUTA COMON ON YOU HAVE DONE BETTER BAIT BEFORE XDD

3 Likes

Let me shake the rust off. Next one will be better believe me. Im already thinking of it.

2 Likes

How am I sus?!?! xD

I love conspiracy theories and it sorta seems to make sense to me.

Love teasing disbelief :p

1 Like

You’re a terrible disappointment to me and the turtles. Try again later

1 Like

Uggh. The turtles. They are evil. Ima delete this and try again in a hour or so.

1 Like

Illfonic had made this game so trash in the last update thatI dont even think I can trigger anyone. Plus the forum has become like 17 ppl with there opinions ll

2 Likes

This is true, it’s a tough crowd that’s taken a beating over the last month.

2 Likes

Very true. So i might have to wait till the hotfix

1 Like