FT Mains

Pred gets severe nerf
FT Mains: Oh man it’s so easy to beat Preds now!!!
Pred gets slight buff
FT Mains: OH NOOO, now they’re too hard to beat!!! Waaaaahhh! I need my binky!
It’s called git gud, and jump left and right to avoid the axe and other high damage weapons
Ya’ll a bunch of babies who don’t know what you want until it hits ya in the face

11 Likes

You’re the true alpha in the jungle, remember whether it’s a buff or nerf, they all will fear the name “CHUCK” because you overcome anything that stands in your path.

1 Like

Buff FT nerf pred

Go suck a bowling ball through a garden hose

Thanks Kane, but I’m not the true Alpha of the jungle…… I ain’t that good to take that title yet

1 Like

No fight me!!

1 Like

Welcome back sir I hope u had a good Thanksgiving btw

I forted

1 Like

Did you say Alpha?

1 Like

Hunting grounds alpha 👇🏻
ezgif-7-f2914ae4c1c8
Alphas prey 👇🏻

7 Likes

Buff blue screens, nerf boars.
-Son Zoo

2 Likes

The so called Axe buff barely made a difference in pubs, most times you won’t face Predators using that, the few times you get one using it, most time he won’t be a very experienced player, you can easily make him go second wind while using the 3 randoms as bait. Or even in 1v1, just jump around while using meta weapons its possible to outdamage him, and even if you die it won’t happen often. Vs a full squad using melee combat ends pretty much the same as when the Axe was slower 99% of the time.

2 Likes

Shit I be learning a lot from your videos and plus they’re very entertaining and worth watching

1 Like

Yes sir he’s one of the most dangerous ft and predator player I’ve ever witnessed

1 Like

I rarely see an axe user, so you’re right. Got one last night, I admit I got wasted quick. It was my fault, I’m an aggressive player and I ran right into it. Also played Valk/Ghost/Axe last night for a bit, got a full coordinated squad (two Dante field medics, yeah i’m that dude from fb) and could barely get close. They didn’t kill me but they exfil’d quick lol

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll keep up the good work

2 Likes

Thank you sir

1 Like

I didn’t even know this was an option! Okay I’m on team blue screen/super Boar

1 Like

Wrong 😑 I’ve played like 5 - 6 axe players and I haven’t put in but maybe 5 - 6 hrs over the weekend everyone’s experiences are always gonna be different especially depending on what time said person gets on different groups of people jumping on at different times of the day tho you never know who or what your gonna get anymore but yeah there is a trend of axe players now since the last update