FT Pred Killer Builds

Just curious to see what everyones go to build is for killing preds. Im level 50 and Ive had the most luck running Dutch 2025 with the RP103-4xSight main and a shotgun secondary, running heals and self rez with either YautjaBane-MultiTasker-ActionHero or OWLFTrained-ThickSkin-Multitasker, leader specialty, but Im looking for ideas on other things to try.

Also: just tried a run n gun build that worked well. Scout+Rushton with Hammerhead-6xScope-ExtendedMag main for taking on prwd, Silenced Z-06 secondary for AI, health and flash. OWLFTrained-GearHead-DoubleTime

The best by far (I would say) assault, bane, deadly and hammerhead.

Check out that run n gun build i just posted. It works great as long as you keep away from pred and nail him with the hammerhead whenever he’s distracted with your teammates.

If you’re talking about killing pred and not team oriented stuff I would say mine is the best. It bust so much burst its not even funny.

For close combat don’t use shotguns, use PDW-z or ZR-55. The PDW has insane up close damage.

Never, NEVER use silencers, its a detriment to you. Personally I never use scopes on my ARs, they are useless since at that range they are ineffective and I prefer the wider viewing angle.

Hmm. I generally try to set my secondary up for killing AI. So the silencer is so it doesn’t give away my position as much. When I set up my main I never put silencer on it cuz its for attacking pred. But deftly setting one up for pred hunting only

Any predator with half a brain is going to start triggering alarms even before you can mud up for the first time(no exageration). The silencer decreases damage so they become worse for anything.

If the predator is pressuring you, there are multiple instances where you need to keep shooting but don’t have time to reload, so you switch to your secondary and empty that one into him just as well.

That is why I run hammerhead and secondary PDW or ZR.

In that case why not Z-06? It loses a slight bit of fire rate but it has enough gain in damag and accuracy to more than make up for it.

Because it has lower up close burst compared to the other 2. When the predator is really close and a fraction of a second matters… It matters! At a distance I kill stuff with the hammerhead.

Hmm. Ill deftly give it a try.

Here some of my favorite builds, multi-purpose. I run randoms and I am not focusing just on what can kill the predator faster. But just for burning down the predator I would deffinetly say its the one I said above with bane-assault-deadly.
Support:

Dante:

Assault:

Are you looking for fun builds or efficiency builds?

Damn you like that hammerhead don’t you? Idk I’ve seen the RP103 and the minigun fuck a pred up. Ive seen guys be the last man standing and end the pred with the RP 103 or the minigun.

Any build is fun to me. I just like to play. Although thst run n gun build I posted above was fun af. Didnt go down as fast as I thought it would.

1 Like

Hammerhead is the best assault rifle overall. No questions asked. The minigun is really bad against any decent predator, don’t use it, you turn yourself into a walking target for arrows, plasma cannon.

I dont even have it unlocked yet but I have used the RP103 quite a bit

Hold onto that scout build I run something similar for fun but if you want some more damage

Primary: GOS-L or Hammerhead silenced
Secondary: 1011 Pistol

Perks: Thick Skin, Double time, Quick release.

Specialization: Dualist

Rifle for AI clearing. Kite the pred when he shows staying out of melee range and just dump pistol mags in him. It’s amazing and a lot lot lot of fun

Silenced? To help the predator or why? :)

3 things.

1. Silencer actually improves accuracy as much as it reduces damage. This is helpful with the recoil on the GOS-L.
  2. You’re secondary is for the Pred, primary is for AI (how I play)
  3. It helps keep noise down which attracts less AI. Nothing more annoying than being swarmed mid hunt
1 Like