FT rage quitting

That was just a typical match with not holding back tbh. But I could tell you werent really trying to be careful or anything.

once they spawned and didnā€™t even bother to mud up and just ran past me while I wasnā€™t even stealthedā€¦
No point drawing it out. If the last guy had gone for reinforce I would have just claimed and let him reinforce.
He didnā€™t.

And pulling the minigun at point blankā€¦

Yeah. I dont think I would have tried being careful or anything that match either tbh.

I let them get back upā€¦to down them againā€¦its a pitty alot of fire team dont even bother to help up their buddiesā€¦you dont want friends like that when the shit hits the fanā€¦šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ runaway

Survival of the fittest mother fucker xD.

Meanwhile Iā€™m always getting left behind when Iā€™m ft >_<.

I very very rarely play FT, but from pred point of view (and therefore how I approach the game as FT), you down an FT to draw out another FT (unless itā€™s a very very good ft and you can down them and claim fast).
If three FT are down and they were fighting together in close proximity, you do not try to revive themā€¦ You will die.

only option in this scenario is to reinforce, and any half decent pred will let you (because it means more points for him to get 7 kills than 4)

I apoligise to any female players of this game that I always say him and he, Iā€™m regarding everything from my personal perspective.

Yesterday i was in mid animation of long claim and dude just rage quited. And ruined my claim. And i got no xp and his corpse was no claimable anymore. I was really angry. That was the last guy with most xp on his head.

Illfonic needs to add a penalty cool down if leaving game earlyā€¦

2 minute time out if quit once
5 minute if quitting twice in a row
10 min if its your 3 quit mid game

Just an option. Shit is getting really annoying tho when I do t get credit for my kill

On ps4 sometimes when i play i get blue screen and it just turn off the game. So disconnect penalty should be something else not 2-5-10 minutes banā€¦ maybe penalty to minus 10-15-20% xp or veritanium for next 5-10 matches.

Ok, hold on, I know that what you have described is actually happening in the game, but please consider the fact we have a major issue with constant disconnects on PC and PS4 right now, so a lot of that ā€œrage quitā€ is actually not intended.

Oh i can tell who is disconnected by isue or rage quitā€¦ when i downed a player and going for the claim and he just bleed out 2 seconds after down dont tell me that is not intended.

1 Like

So your telling majority of down players just so happen to loose connection everytime im about to claim themā€¦

Iā€™ve ran into a disconnects myself trust me, its happend
. Its just odd every time u go claim them they leave. Coincidence of disconnect I think notā€¦
Usually the ppl who disconnect are doing something. Running around, dodging, playing objective. You can kinda tell thata a disconnect. But quiting before a claim is obvious just saying

1 Like

My words šŸ‘Œ

Entire team random disconnects as soon as they are downed or in the middle of being claimed???
You sir are grasping at straws.

Did you actually watch the video??

let me link it again incase you missed it (and the guy bitching about losing just before he d/cā€™s)

What video?!

Ohā€¦ that videoā€¦

do you consider the 4 man fireteam d/c a non rage quit?

This will happen as long as the predators are too strong. Thatā€™s what people that donā€™t always play predator are complaining about. With the current health pool of the predator, high damage of the weapons and slam, and the short time to quick claim. Nobody is going to let get anyone credit for easy kills as predator.

Unfortunately, there are two more problems with the current balance.

• playing predator gets boring because itā€™s not challenging
  • playing fireteam is unrewarding, because youā€™re most likely to go up against either a terrible predator that you kill in a few minutes, or youā€™ll get stomped by a predator that at least understands how to attack from multiple angles and camp downed players with ranged weapons.

For this game to work, it needs to be heavily stacked in the fireteams favor. Wiping the fireteam and/or getting long claims should be very difficult. Personally, I think predators health should be 850 for scout, 1000 for hunter and 1200 for berserker. But thatā€™s just me.