FT rage quitting

So I accept that some would not consider this a bug, but if the FT members rage quit once they are downed then the pred can not claim and gets zero xp for them.

I am increasingly seeing this lately. You down 2 FT and they all rage quit, they don’t even bother trying to get reinforcements. if I down two or three FT fast and early I’ll even say over coms that I will leave them alone until they reinforce and are back to a full team.

FT that rage quit should still count as a full claim as far as XP goes.

3 Likes

Got those rage quiting idiots couple of times today. Pretty annoying.

1 Like

Lol it’s been like that for a long while now for me.
It didnt really suck too badly cause we couldn’t level up, but I guess now it is annoying cause we can actually level up now. But idk, I like there being no quit penalty. Yesterday the group I played with 1 ours got kicked out to the main menu so we backed out. This was like 2 minutes in. I know the pred probably got annoyed but, eh.

I’m not talking a penalty, just that the quit counts as a full claim for xp.

So the rage quit doesn’t disadvantage either player.
If the pred quits the FT can just cruise through gather tapes and VT then extract with bonus XP.
FT quits the pred gets nothing but another long wait.

I know you like stoking the fire (pun intended), but how would you feel if everytime a pred got downed and rage quit it wiped your progress. Game just stops, no extraction, no VT.

Uh given I’m a pred main idk lol.
But I get where you’re coming from, and it makes sense.

So no argument on still getting a claim.

So just had a match where I downed the entire FT in under 2 mins, they all rage quit. one of them rage quit while I was in the middle of the long claim but before it ended. Zero kills registered.

Video processing now, will let you know when it’s processed and uploaded.

I believe it. Happens to me all the time.
But like I said, we should still get credit.
I just laugh when I’m looking at them bleeding out and they leave. Its like they died of a heart attack xD

This guy wasn’t even bleeding out, rage quit in the middle of a long claim and his body just disappears and no kill registered.

Btw, what level are up to? I’m at 128

only 110. waiting 15-30 wait for a game means I play 3 hours for 4 maybe 5 games (once you take game time into account).
I got a wife and two kids. 3 maybe four hours is generally all I can pull off in a day.

Add to the wait time that about 1 in 5 lobbies are empty upon join…

You should try playing more ft with a group.
Also, I just had a person quit on me right now lol.
It’s pretty common.

Honestly ft is the reason I’m at the lv I am.

wait for the video.

I also don’t like to FT, for an FPS this is clunky as fk. And I’m on PC so…
PC player base is all but gone, so I’m almost always with minimum 3 PS players (no matter if I’m pred or FT).
If I FT against a PS pred… they turn off crossplay. (except for the japanese, those guys are fcking insanely good (I often wonder if they are using KBM adapters for PS4)).

I’ve personally been playing FPS on PC since wolfenstein… and every thing in between while the genre was developed (yeah I’m an old cunt).

I’m not intending to sound arrogant, but i can see how it could come across. I’m just talking experience.

I understand the frustration.

Because of the FT rage quitting i was unable to unlock the Traditionalist Trophy (kill entire FT using only wristblades) for the longest time because when i would down them at least 1 or 2 FT members would rage quit and my claim won’t register.

I eventually unlocked it but still i had to rely on luck and hope that the FT would show good sportsmanship and stay until the end of the match

HD still processing (should nearly be done but it doesn’t show progress).

Admittedly this was extra brutal but I was hoping the last guy would go for reinforcements instead of trying to rez the three downed guys (and for that he just had to be destroyed).

HD finished.

Shit just noticed final score board isn’t included.
I’ll process the last 20 seconds lol.

Lol they second winded you xD.
Ya that was pretty lame.
Happens a lot too.

same thing is for predators, a lot of pred just rage quit if you send him in second wind fast or you just kill him and defuse the bomb…

Yeah they second winded, but for 90 seconds actual game time… I wasn’t very worried.
in fact I stopped being worried once the first two were down and the third guy was standing next to them waiting to die.
My mistake was assuming that the 4th guy would go reinforce… His mistake was that he didn’t.

If a pred leaves after you defuse the bomb, that’s not a rage quit. Unlike ft they cant get revived so no point in staying.

I dont get why ppl just wanna fk with others. Is it that important that the pred player watch you shoot a.i.?
Lol.

Once defused Ft also get all the xp if the pred rage quits or not.