FT Scout - weakest class?

Highly recommend 2 recons on one team with spot perk and uav scans. Dont waste it

FT scout, not predator :)

Sure Scout with those two perks makes him fast as hell, but he can barely outrun a Zerk
Iā€™ve tested with friends

or just return second weapon damage and perk point

he cant out run any pred even last patchā€¦ now hes even slower than before. So scout could never outrun zerkā€¦ it was his zig zags that made zerk unable to catch while other classes have no issues chasing a scout specifically alpha and scout preds

Scout was one of the best class in the old patches. Now itā€™s usless as you cant chase the Predator any more.

1 Like

That what I was trying to say
But Iā€™m bad at wording things properly

People : "Scout is the weakest class now its unplayable you canā€™t chase down the predator anymore :C
Me : ā€œHold my fucking Z-06ā€

4000 ??!!! What an incredible damage? Am I dreaming or is it real? šŸ˜²

bitch. XDDDDDDD

you know its hard to not fall on predator who die in their first engagement x)

Just let him go next time, dont chase him. Let him have fun with the new E buttom.

1 Like

but but I WANT TO CHASE!

2 Likes

bump

You have deathsquad in your blood!

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

Scout FT is fun to play.

Not when Iā€™m playing as scout Pred.

What do you mean?

Naw just saying scout predator is all I use. Speed and stamina go a long way. Currently working on a scout on pc but on ps4 I got a killer scout. FT scout was fun when I first started playing predā€¦sound off on the ā€œ50 calā€.

Fireteam Scout is probably worse FT class because it does not have any specific role anymore.

It used to be an ā€œassassinā€, running after the predator and finishing him off.

Now that the speed perk was nerfed so much, you might as well play recon.