FT Spots PRED from anywhere and any distance. This is no hunt.

Yeah defo happens a lot less on PS4.

Isn’t that strange though. I mean PS4 FT can still just put the spotting button on L1,R1 L3 or R3 if they wish and spam to their little hearts content…but it just doesn’t happen and I’m wondering why.

Go back and watch my vids please!
Everything I showed was true! and they fixed that!
You are a troll player. I wont waste my time on you.
I lose one match out of ten, I record the moment of my death to show a game flaw and come here judging my actions.
I explain why i did that in that match and that there was no other way, but you cant see the parry, the super speed, the stamina free, you cant see nothing i show in my vids (evidences) and keep saying i played the wrong way

Stop judging peoples actions. And please, leave this forum for good!
i beg you
NO MORE TROLLS PLEASE.
We need serious people here!

look at the replies above!
everybody is complaining about spotting!
if you are ok with that
just say. " to me … i’m ok with spotting" thats it!
dont open your mouth to judge people’s actions!
the gameplay flaw exist! like the other vids i posted here.
please. respect!

1 Like

Theres a vid someone posted yesterday, and spotting isn’t so much the problem, it’s how easy it to see a cloaked pred on pc. Its crazy.

You may being a little heavy here bud. I don’t think @Fire is being out of order, just saying that spotting is a lot less from PS4 FT which it certainly is.

1 Like

And you’re calling me a troll and showing no respect to me, even though all I ever did with you was try to help you.

But fine, you wanna be that way, sure.
You’re predictable as shit, you don’t plan anything out. And you have no patience. Plus you seem to think you’re hot shit and couldn’t possibly be wrong.

Post a new vid maybe you have gotten better.
But if you play like you did before? You need a lot of work.

1 Like

You lose one match of ten, and then you want to punish everyone who doesn’t abuse spotting because you lost one match. Yeah, totally rational and because I want to defend spotting and my ability to be able to utilise it, that makes me a troll?
No, that makes you salty af and irrational all because you haven’t learned that shit like that is going to happen regardless eventually. And I doubt very much you play completely fair, never take advantage of iffy mechanics or abuse something you know is OP like slamming? Grow up man, and learn to take an L for God sake.

4 Likes

Yes the video from CYSZ; I know you may disagree but I thought it wasn’t that bad, I mean a moving Pred shows up like a sore thumb regardless of settings or platform; I’m not too worried about PC players playing on lower settings, especially as 100% invisibility is still the case even in lowest settings.

What the fuck?
I’m an experienced FT player and even I can’t spot a Predator from any where on the map, mainly because other objects tend to get in the way. And still I can’t see the Predator ,no matter where he is, if I don’t have direct line of sights with it.

3 Likes

You do know if FT mud up target isolation cant pick them up?

5 Likes

Yeah, needs fixing on PC as does a lot of stuff. But I refuse to be silent when someone is calling for blanket changes to the game across both platforms when spotting on PS4 isn’t like that. It’s actually inconsistent, and sometimes it isn’t marking the Predator even when dumping rounds into it and all conditions have been met. But I can adapt to those games when it’s being inconsistent. So all OP has to do is when he sees PC FT members, expect anything and just deal with it IF he experiences mechanics exploited against him. There’s always going to be something, will there be a cry for huge ammo nerfs if you lose because someone used the speed shoot macro against you? Probably 🙄

3 Likes

It was more when the leaves were behind him. Like it seemed to show the sky behind him, even though there were leaves there.

I’ve been spotted a few times even tho I had been standing still for a few seconds. Like at least 5 or more. So the ft can just try to guess where you are I believe.

But that part with the trees didnt seem like it’s supposed to work like that.

Pro tip: FT are always mudded up. The pros anyway.

2 Likes

Pro tip pro tip 😆…predators can use observent and see mudded up FT’s thermal footprints, the pro Preds do anyway

1 Like

I think it works fine on ps4, but I don’t play ft enough to notice inconsistency with it. I know leaves and stuff kinda get in the way a few times.

I agree with you though, I actually really honestly believe spotting isnt the problem itself.

1 Like

I mean that’s the spam-spot problem right there.

I’ll have to look at the video again for the leaves bit.

Yeah but we don’t need traits =))

If the FT is mudded up, and you hit target isolation, they won’t show up on your screen…

2 Likes

Yeah , on PS4 it is inconsistent and I agree with what you said. Kinda annoying to spot the Predator but actually marking some invisible wall instead… like God fking dammit

I you are ok with spotting thats right
but if you think i dont play well (you only saw 2 or 3 vids of me dying when i play 20 matches per day in average) them you are out of your mind!

I showed my worst moments here to show the devs the flaws of gameplay!
but YOU mister “fire” Saw them and instead judged that I played wrong!
thats the problem here.

you are not in this thread to say your opinion about spotting, but to stab me again with this stupid thoughts of yours.

I win 9/10 matches in average! I’m not here to be judged buy a player who watch my death moments of 0,0000000001 matches I PLAYED IN TOTAL!

Before judging players, please, go to their home and watch all the matches please!

1 Like

Oh but I bet you have that Yuajta bane stuff on etc…aren’t those traits?