FT Spots PRED from anywhere and any distance. This is no hunt.

I played against a Squad that could see me everywhere.
No crouching, no standing still, no strategy that could be used to prevent them from spotting me from far away or close.
This “spotting” thing has to end.
The pred makes noises as soon as he gets in the area telling them we are close, them the radar guy alerts the others and they start hitting spott and everybody can have a clear view of your body even you being CLOAKED.
Them is party time!!

… for them of course

9 Likes

Yea Spotting sucks, there is no purpose for Predator’s Camo Tech because they can “spot” you endlessly.

7 Likes

Of course, where would the fun be without being able to spot you? Its actually really fun aand challenging to find predators and spot them for the FT.
So no, i don’t think the developers will consider de-balancing the long drawn out effort to find a predator using nothing more than human visuals.

There is no beaken for spotting, and there is no auto detect. Just good old fashion eye sight and pointing and whispering …“over theree”. Thus spotting is a human thing.

1 Like

yea, it’s pretty one sided sadly, the Pred spot mechanic takes much more time to lock than the FT’s lol… it’s pretty ridiculous… u can get 3-4 spam spots off before u can lock a spot down as Pred

3 Likes

exactly my point. the eye icon helps to narrow down…eventually once he is in your crosshairs then the mask icon appears once spotted again and then it sticks for a few seconds.

1 Like

I’m talking about Pred spotting speed to FT spotting speed lol

Are you talking about the high visability in the settings?

Considering that there is 4x1 ratio of spotting the FT has it made. Well i guess it depends on how many fireteam are there looking in the same direction.

1 Like

oh they do lol

Yup, thats the reson me and a lot of other people are saying remove marking from the game. Spotting is ok, but dont stuck that spot icon to invisible pred, make him outlined red and visable thrugh walls… thats pure bull shit when ppl are just spam spotting all the time!

3 Likes

agreed

Spotting isnt the prob though. It’s how easy it is to see the pred on any setting.
Potatoe mode being the absolute easiest. To the point where it shouldn’t be allowed.

But I saw a vid yesterday and yeah man, peed sticks out like a sore thumb while cloaked on pc. Needs fixing.

1 Like

Pred sticks out like an elephant in the middle of a small freakin classroom lol

Hey it’s been a little while. You on ps4 or pc? Have you gotten better? Because the other vids you posted the problem was your actions. So I’m wondering if it’s still that you haven’t mastered the pred and need more practice, or if it’s a pc thing.

Cause I’m on ps4 and I dont have a problem with spotting. @FOXANDbr

1 Like

Im pretty good with the PRED kid! I Win 9/10 of the matches. And my other vids were real. But nutheads like you dont know how to read the title. It wasnt my actions but the gameplay flaws.
Im on ps4
But im glad you re ok with spotting cuz many players are not.
Stop judging peoples actions. Everyone has their own playstyle.

Im sorry if you though my previous vids were about my actions.
you problably didin t see the flaws.
And you dont know about my win/lose ratio since this game’s launch
Im a pretty good predator dude. probably much better than you

but if you cant undertand posts, you shouldn t give your opinion.
stop judging people! please respect players complaints.

2 Likes

I think that rather than changing the spot mechanism they should instead reduce the sounds of the predator a lot. The predator can be heard too easly because it makes abnormal sounds, basically telling his exact location.

3 Likes

this is another problem in PRED’s gameplay.
The other problem is that the TARGET ISOLATION FAILS MOST OF THE TIME even when ft is just 500m away from the pred.

To many times I hit target isolation and got nothing from all sides, them I walked 100 meters the ft was there!

Preds take time to find FT players, and when they do, they are spotted by everyone. The sounds make it even worse.

BRO every single time I reply to you is me just reaching out! I have never talked shit to you. Wtf man?

You’re telling me I shouldn’t judge you, but I’m not. I’m judging your gameplay. Anything I’ve ever said to you was meant as advice.

And in the vids you posted you did make mistakes!
Theres no point or need to turn on me when I’m actually trying to figure out what could help you.

Way to call me a kid but be immature.

Look man, since your on ps4, I’d be more than willing to get in a party and actually talk with you. Cause you seem to misunderstand where I’m coming from.

1 Like

I will say it once, I’ll probably say it forever but there is nothing wrong with spotting on PS4. Turn your crossplay off, simple.