FUCK U THREAD

BEST MEME IN THE HOUSE:

I challenge you to beat it!

5wjjp5

2 Likes

I AM AWESOME~!

Triple Spooky Scoop Reviews: Mandy, Midsommar, and Haunt | My Geek Blasphemy

1 Like

A C for effort. may you die in agony! since you have responded with bullshit, here is my response:

I even dissapear in one single frame for your amusement.

2 Likes

Nicolas Cage Mandy GIF - Nicolas Cage Mandy Crazy - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

Is that the The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent? Cuyz im going to binge on nick cage!

1 Like

Yes I think it is

1 Like

Bi0tch, ill watch all his films!

You better go watch them now motherfucker
Nicolas Cage – The Avocado

2 Likes

um

1 Like

I thought that gif was from colours of outer space but it might be from mandy? That unbearable weight of massive talent was actually pretty decent . Who doesn’t like nick cage?

i caught that one a while ago. pretty good.

Yeah it was decent for what it was , isnt there another more recent one called pig? 😁 I seen mixed reviews but it might be worth a watch and the one where he plays dracula is out soon as well.

Did you ever watch the documentary on the tim Burton superman movie? Cage was going to be playing superman

yeah, that body suit he had on was dope. It would be kind of cool to see a version of that on screen.
Frankly though I bet Nick Cage only helped finance it. I wouldn’t be surprised if he would not be in the final film if it were ever made. I mean, dude is baldbald.

1 Like

You might be on to something there , but he wasn’t that bald in the 90s and he could have easily re-used his con air wig anyway 😄

Fuck u

1 Like

no u

You don’t eva tell me the fuck!