Fuck's Sake IllFonic

Bow Bug, Infinite Wait Loop, Connection Time Out Error, Loadout Bugs, and Smart Disc getting stuck in unretrievable places or on recall flying out of the map.
I would say fix and balance the in game, BUT I CAN’T FUCKING GET IN ONE FOR FUCKS SAKE, AND WHEN I DO, IT IS GLITCHIER THAN ALL HELL!!!

Fuck you all too, @IllFonic, Fuck you all too…

5 Likes

Listen dusty land lord…my shit bow works all the time everytime on every device I PLAY IT ON! EVEN MY IPHONE! When you banter so much about this shit that doesnt affect 1% of the people who play it, its people like me who have to call you out that ITS BULLSHIT! STFU~!

Im’ having aGAY OL TIME WITH my bow!

is peeeeeeeerfict!

Game’s perfect don’t criticize, bugs don’t affect gameplay, balance doesn’t matter in an asymmetrical game, yadda yadda other retarded responses to counter any legitimate criticism.

3 Likes

Christmas is:

1. The season of P A I N
  2. A great economic boost!

My bow glitches 2/5 five games, that’s based on the last 7 days for about 3 hours a day

You just need to git gud out play the bugs

1 Like

MOTHERFUCKING GREAT!
NOW THE FUCKING AUTO R2 GLITCH!

Game breaking on you? Git gud scrub.

I’m going to hurt people!

They’re animals! So I slaughtered them like animals! Not just the men, but the woman and the children too! I hate them!

1 Like

I can see the forums have gone to shit

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 12.33.11 AM

1 Like

1 Like

We must purge the heretics from the forums.
Except @MassImpact124, he’s having a stroke at the moment, I sense he will make a full recovery soon. He currently thinks I am his landlord.
Or am I his landlord and I’m having a stroke that makes me think I’m Palpatine?

In the matrix

also!!!
The high day of ancient sun-worship was the 25th of December. The crescent moon and the star represent the sun and the moon God. The first Christmas began four thousand years ago in the land of Shinar where the Tower of Babel was built. Nimrod known in Egypt as Osiris was the founder of the first world empire at Babel later known as Babylon.

Holly Fuck that monkey can play the saxophone

Saxsquatch is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be …unnatural!

Has anyone else lost their viking pred mask. I have it equipped to a few but for a few classes the masknisnt showing up in the list…??