Full Custom mode

Any chance you can remove the character limitations and mode restrictions on custom matches allowing us to pit as many ft or preds v each other in any mode?
(within the 8 player limit count ovbs).

would be a great way to revive enthusiasm without having to drop loads of content 🤷‍♂️✌

4 Likes

I really just wanna see 7 fuckin Predators tear Dante apart🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

You really hate Dante, don’t you?

2 Likes

Yep🤣🤣 he needs fuckin nerfing bro🤣

3 Likes

A full custom mode in Private match would save this game!

You hear that @Kassinaillia pass it on! Plz and thank you!!

1 Like

Gauntlet WAS gonna be 3 preds vs 12 Fireteam… But they’ll prolly just cop out and do this instead.

1 Like

Was there ever any validity to this or was it just rumor,

There were multiple in-game leaked files etc. Including the name, and player side distribution of the mode.

1 Like

$10 says they’re gonna do this copout mode now. Just watch. Just waaaaaatch lol

1 Like

10$ says they don’t drop a new mode at all and they jus release predators that havr been leaked.

This game is a love hate relationship for me now I love the concept of the game but i hate that it seems like were being purposely tormented at times. Not to mention who ever had the idea or desire to have a NDA on anyone involved with the games annoys me. Jus keep everyone in the dark with no bit of nothing I don’t understand how they think, STILL, at this point thas a good idea. Seems like its a stranglehold on what has a lot of potential to be a descent predator game.

1 Like