Full Customization/Night Mission

@IllFonic
What’s up guys and girls. Would like to discuss the idea of Night Missions. Nothing says scary like running through a dark jungle with nightvision/Flashlights while a giant 400 pound alien hunts you. Allowing the Predator to use additional visions would allow us to further explore the possibilities of the actual predator and give the fireteam a thrill of a lifetime. Sometimes playing to win is fun, but outside of the competitive spirits of gamers lies a fan. A person crazy about predator games and the thrills of them. Of course to make it more fair you can always allow buffs and debuffs during night missions so on and so forth.

Now the idea of full customization. The masks are awesome, but I think having different armor would be awesome. Different plasma caster skins. Shoulder plates. Gauntlents. Chest plates etc…, FT as well. To be able to change your shirts, pants, boots etc…, I hope y’all take the time to check out this thread and really concider the ideas. Thank you.

xXDelta6-4Xx (PS4)

3 Likes

Night missions are the fastest way to give new life to all maps

They could also repurpose and tweak existing maps to have all new assets

Customization is another thing that will add longevity

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

Gotta keep it rollin. Fun game alot of potential. Don’t wanna see it die without reaching those peaks.