Full Wipe

Wasn’t AVP 2 the only one that Rebellion didn’t do?

1 Like

Think so, granted AvP1 was like 1999 no chance it was the same team working on avp 2010.

The recent Rebellion games I’ve played haven’t been all that good anyway - practically zero customisation options outside of paid dlc outfits. So I think I’d rather somebody else make it.

I do miss the infestation mode from AVP 2010 though…

1 Like

a new poll they can have everything back for my money back

1 Like

Wouldn’t matter.

Do not wipe, instead go for a prestige system.

The problem with doing something like this with no reward is that you’re simply restarting just to get all the gear you already had back. Players need something to chase but they shouldn’t be chasing something as simple as leveling up.

Instead you’d opt for a prestige system where you’d get a cosmetic like an armor style or trophy as a reward. It’d be something tangible for the player and you could space it out like grinding levels all over again to nail a certain armor set.

• 50 gives you a helmet
  • 100 gives you a weapon skin
  • 150 gives you an armor style

Spacing out the cosmetic rewards gives people a way to jump off should they want to and otherwise create a full set. You’re not grinding for a class but you’re grinding to look and feel good.

If it’s a rework to make it better, go ahead.

Have been saying this since the last level cap raise.

The devs literally can’t just expect people to “have fun forever” when you’re doing the same things over and over with no personal gain other than “for fun”.

Especially in a multiplayer setting where there is usually gear items, weapons, or other items to unlock through leveling.

Hasn’t been much incentive or chasing since last June : /

Hell, I don’t even know what level shit unlocks at cause we’ve been max level since then.

Its moreso about changing the core mechanics via a recode, not just wiping progress. Like a full-on PHG 2.0.

I don’t imagine you’d lose cosmetics and VT with a prestige system either. Just seeing if people would give up their progress and meta rn for a rework or if they’re satisfied and updates could stop tomorrow.

I mean there’s nothing in this game worth keeping that would outweigh a revamp…

Actually there’s just nothing in this game worth keeping

What is the proposed change?

Unreal Engine 5

Also, if it’s a thing to introduce in the next month or two tops, go for it.
If it’s not, might as well leave it as it is right now.

It would have to be a serious overhaul with a bunch of missing mechanics added to pred lore and get to keep my Jungle Hunter.

Talking like it would actually happen. XD

No. Talking like how i would like if it actually happened.
If…