Full Wipe

Would people object to this game being reworked from the ground up if it means losing their stuff, VT, cosmetics (not the paid ones) etc?

• Yes wipe
  • Plz no

0 voters

Not unheard of so i’m curious how attached people are to the current game and meta.
There’s not much progression here to begin with besides stockpiling VT and mythics.

1 Like

Only took a few days to max out. Would happily grind again if it meant game was fixed

Lose everything and get a 2d version of the game.
32 bit graphics.

2 Likes

It would be better optimized atleast lel.

Sacrifice your mythics in this thread.

1 Like

I said it jokingly, but now I’d actually like to see that.
Would play like a megaman x game.

Lol

Yes

Bruh

I ain’t giving up my progress

DO U KNOW HOW MANY CRATES I HAD TO OPEN FOR JUST ONE GARBAGE TROPHY??

1 Like

Consider that the final fantasy MMO had a full wipe after launch and everyone lost all their progress so the game could be recoded.
In an MMO.

Throw your mythics to the fire.

Um

I didn’t play that

So screw you

1 Like

Nope. I haven’t had half of the bugs some unfortunate others have had and the ones I have don’t bother me all that much. I’ve played some truly horrible games. Robocop on xbox. Hellboy on ps1. Almost anything from LJN back in the day. Morrowind on Xbox. Basically all modern Bethesda games. This ain’t shit.

So long as I get to keep my Spartan helmet and JH then idc wipe it all away.

1 Like

Lemme keep my spartan helmet / Jungle Hunter

Everything else about the game can honestly be reworked and adjusted to be better and even replaced imo.

2 Likes

Would the wipe mean giving the non Jungle Hunters a chance at getting Hungle Junter?

1 Like

I think we all know the answer

Who’s to say the reworked version would actually be better though?

lol no

1 Like

Has a game been recoded to be worse ever?

I want the people who made AVP 2010 to take this code and rework this game

Honestly: I’ve no idea. Never played a game that’s done that before. But hypothetically if the game was better then yeah. I’ve still never obtained the jungle hunter mask after this long from those fuckong field lockers, so they can go die in a ditch for a start.

Rebellion’s just been making Zombie Army games of late, I don’t know if its the same team anymore.

Their balance was kind of bad though, if everyone remembers when Preds couldn’t be knocked down and had the best leap in the game + disc that bounced 100 times for a free win of you threw it down a hallway, jumpcastering that messed up the melee tracking etc
AvP2 was the best one after they released the source code, AvP1 takes second.