Fun matches last night

So last night @GetToLaChappa @GothamsPredator myself and a non forum user played last night. We ran into quite a few preds that gave us a run for our money, and also ran into @TheSenate which he happned to get quite alot of glitches, like the auto slam and melee swipes while aiming.

I recorded the match and will edit it after work today. He played great even haveing such a shitty handicap. He gave us the teabag of truce last night after getting winded off some fuck shit. But even with all the glitches he still tried to fight us. What a sport. Cant wait till this game is bug free the matches will be legendary I can feel it

3 Likes

Can’t wait to face you all again! I hope that next time it is a little less buggy so we can duel it out! You guys played great!

1 Like

Thanks man. So did you. @GetToLaChappa defuse through the building was some fuck shit lol. That is also a main reason I want to post this video due to the fuckery that happened lol

1 Like

I’m down to play again with you guys!

1 Like

Any time man. Gothams is in CA so he mainly plays the weekend. We might get a nice turkey day private match going tho. We will see

1 Like

Just let me know, because a turkey day match sounds awesome!

1 Like

Alright We know @GetToLaChappa will be down. The man is all about a competition friendly or super sweaty he dont carr. Same with me. I dont play different in private tho so watch out lol

1 Like

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Been dying to show my pred skills

This what I missed last night?

1 Like

Yeah man. You missed some great times

Idk your psn tho man. Would love to hunt some preda with you

1 Like

D’oh! Ah well. I’m sure I’ll catch you around sometime. I usually run solo off in my own little world but I’ll hook up with @GetToLaChappa and @Forever_Mello from time to time.
Cadillackev1215

1 Like

Alright man

1 Like