Funny coincidence with Randoms

Did anybody ever have a funny coincidence when playing with Randoms? Yes, well let’s share them here.

This was mine:
Four Man Sniper Squad (Randoms)~2
Yeah, I think you all can guess how quickly this Pred was done for. I would have minded it that much when it would not have been just a beginning Predator.

Really would have loved to hear his reaction when he heard four sniper’s shoot at him.
It probably was like this (just assuming): "Well, I’m f**ed"
Nearly everybody of us had equal damage done to him and he was so quickly out of the match like in the speed of light.

1 Like

Yup. 2 days ago a fought a premade using 4 Dante/Unleashed with 4 grenade launchers.
I really hated it.
Great thing is i managed to claim the last guy 1 second to the end.

1 Like

Oh, geez.
At least they weren’t four Field Medics. Imagine how annoying that would have been.

1 Like

Yeah. At least against field medics you can stay on the ground and try to melee them. Against 4 grenade launchers? Impossible.

1 Like

The image is too blurry , mate . What were the loadouts?

1 Like

All the time man my favorite going into either clash or Hunt as Predator and I get to play with the community it super fun most of the time people know who I am aswell and we get to chat GG and add eachother at the end of it that’s what I’ve been doing for the past couple weeks

1 Like

Really would love meeting you either in clash or hunt.

1 Like

Oh 😁 , cheers for the clear pic .

Yeah , not a fun time of it for the pred 😄

1 Like

I cut it smaller.
But yeah, this youngblood had chosen the wrong day to hunt or was just very unlucky.

1 Like

I back out of games that I see you lobbied in mate , no offence 😁👍🏻

3 Likes

Recon is a class i never use , but I tried it out recently and their perk points are worth using . An under rated class for sure

1 Like

At least your randoms had proper loadouts.

My randoms often have Recon Spotter with the rocket launcher, Scout Duelist with shotgun, with XP perks and no syringes. 😆

1 Like

Literally every single time @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK and I are in a random match together, it has always been with both of us as FT. I think you can guess what happens to the predator.

1 Like

Hey man send me an add PSN P-willie2000 epic is the same and we’ll play a match!!!

1 Like

It’s all good man non taken it happens 😅

1 Like

Will definitely do that.
Today is reserved though to make a vid of all stealth kills we currently have.
But maybe I need a second or third person for it.

1 Like

I’m down to join you if you need someone I’m making a video today myself got some more leaks to talk about plus evil dead game dropped some info today as well

I am kidding mate , I’ve never bumped into you outside those private games.

I hope evil dead is good

1 Like

I’ve had people do that though and I don’t blame them I’m usually running with known players and rockets 🚀 suck LOL 😂 but we should play sometime I mean you on my team man it will be fun

1 Like