Future Content

I know past games like Friday the 13th got limited content (mainly due to legal problems if I recall correctly) but I haven’t seen any confirmed report that IIIFonic plans to add additional content to the game in the year to come. Though I don’t doubt they will add additional content I would still like to see for sure if they are.
I have some ideas I thought i’d put out there in case IIIFonic decides to pop into this discussion. For one id like to see a larger map w/ a lot more forest in between locations and outposts/ villages more separated from each other. Not only that but i’d like to see night maps as well as different game modes. Perhaps even a mode in which there are 2 predators and maybe 8 Marines (predators in the films usually hunt alone but we see them work together in AVP movies and Predators). Even more customization would be great. One thing I’ve also seen in the forum too is a trophy room for your predator that you can earn rewards through. In the future i’d also love to see events w/ rewards tied to them.
But i am gonna leave it at that, let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions let me know.

2 Likes

They said in a PlayStation blog post that they have a year 1 roadmap for the game.
They didn’t show the roadmap but they said they had one. Right now, all we have to do is trust them.
Updates are being put out, and they just released an announcement for a new update.
I’d stay optimistic

2 Likes

Didn’t see that thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

First the normal online mode must to run properly, but the idea with 2 Predators vs 8 players is very good, The map should only be bigger.

1 Like

Also confirmed on Forums.

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-1-0/645

2 Likes

I agree I feel like unless you run the berserk Predator load out that is crazy op, the fire team absolutely destroys the predator. I think maps with more trees/ rain forest would slightly help with this. But it can’t be denied they need to fix the base game before more content is added.

1 Like

They said that in the next month we will have a free update, they didn’t hinted at what it could be tho.