Game Crash FeedBack!

So we all understand that you @OldKingHamlet and @Courier are hard at work and are not here all the time.

But any updates or anything in regards of the current Crashes will be nice.

I am playing on the Ps5 and it has ran smooth up till yesterday. There doesn’t seem to be anything in particular that causes the crash. It happens at random, when waiting for the match making and also in the Pre-Lobby of the game.

When it happens in the Pre-Lobby Screen its the 00 timer and it kicks the highest ping. The ping are not even High its just happens to the player that has the Highest Number.

Plz anything is better than nothing. We will give our reports on out end, so that you can get this sorted right away.

Thank you

1 Like

Dedicated servers imminent?

Their response is always the same

Erase save data

The servers shit the bed yesterday

It was confirmed not long ago they made a deal with Google over servers , matchmaking/servers have sucked since launch

1 Like

Bro. You honestly think illfonic cares about telling this forum anything, unless it involves us having to buy something?

This forum is the most broken, disconnected and neglected gaming forum I have ever witnessed. Also it being my first ever time being apart of a forum, cause I thought this game would be different. Fuck me right?

You honestly think they are going to post ANYTHING that is going to keep us informed here? Before Twitter or Facebook?

Come on man.

And you honestly think it is gonna be any different than deleting our saved data?

Come on man.

We the bottom of the bucket here.

1 Like

I truly Understand the frustration. I am right there with you.

However we need to continue to shame them into talking, they need to feel like they are shit humans and the only way to do that is to continue to do what they tell us and rub it in there faces that they do not respond in kind to what they ask us to do.

I hope they read this and realize how shitty they are and if not ohhh well. Someone is going to Judge them

2 Likes

Grab your torches and pitch forks folks! Lol

2 Likes

Lol. Don’t tempt me with a good time!

2 Likes

harbor-point-delegation-1
Remember gentlemen! Aim away from face at all times. Safety first. @Thunder-Cats

2 Likes

I have a beanbag launcher. I am aiming for the Jewels of thy Family

1 Like

Harsh but…okay fine. Shoot one, the rest will get the point quickly

2 Likes

Thats how its supposed to work.

I feel the police are not using the ribber bullets to there full potential. Id be like how many skips can you do before hitting the target. Or even trying for trick shots. Like off the Chandelier to the corner pocket to the perp lol

1 Like

@Cadillackid and @Elliott626 if they close this thread that means they are watching and a response in a way lol

2 Likes

Of course.

News teams ASSEMBLE!

2 Likes

AVPR2

3 Likes

Man you are good! What software are you using and I also can never get the gifs to work

1 Like

Photoshop

2 Likes

Thats it? Lol dammm gotta get me a laptop now I guess lol

1 Like

I heard there was DDos attack against Sony about 12 hours ago.

1 Like

I have heard that and also Call Of duty dropped a new zombie mode maybe they had a sudden surge of everyone downloading that put a massive strain on servers