Game Crushed twice after 30 min wait times.

hate too point it out but… game is dead. thats going to push away the last few people playing the game.

you cant let your game Break like that players dont have Respect for Devs that cant make their game Stabble

2 Likes

Are you on PS or PC? Curious as to what I have to expect when I get home. Seems there is a difference if you are on PC or PS…🤔

PC i played tiwce and it boots you off the game right around the time you go to claim a person.

like this is much worse then it used to be befor it was Random it was like you could play a few matches and then randomly during the match it boots you off in this it happens EVERY game.

on top of that the wait times is like.

Fast: 15 mins

Long: 45 mins

so somewhere inbetween those times you will get into a lobby only to get booted for trying.

I WANT MY 6$ BACK YOU FUCKING SCAMMERS!!!

Shit… That sounds like a huge disappointment.☹️

EDIT: I can understand that the wait time for Pred is longer than usual, but the game being that unstable is just plain shitty.

I hear ya…been waiting 30min and nothing

it is i was so Jacked to come home and play this too but after seeing what little care is put into the sever problems im just done im out im not coming back too this game intell a Major Rehall of the severs happens i lost all Trust in illfonic for this.

its one thing to say yea this game has some bugs so did friday the 13th

but its a different story when you cant play the game because the game it self feels like its a house built on Carbroad in canada in the middle of a storm like, how do you fuck up making your game WORK. thats like the number one thing you test when making games. how does THIS slip past the Test Crew?

I think they passed the blunt around the Illfonic offices too many times… Everytime they fix something they break something else.🙄

isnt that the painfull truth…

Still no fix for log out/ctd on PC?

Some of the other fixes sound nice, but don’t help if you are disconnected often.

I guess I leave this shelved for another patch cycle or just uninstall for now.

Cheers/Prost/Skäll!

no if you can believe it its way worse

remember how it would Randomly do it befor?

well that seems like a blessing to what they did.

they made it where it happens EVERY FUCKING GAME.

EVERY GAME!!!

how the hell did they fuck this up? how? not saying devs should do this but THESE devs should.

just let us Mod the game. at least that way we can Fix the fucking truck load of Issues you have with your game. fuck man.

now i didnt go to school to code BUT ATLEAST I KNOW FUCKING HOW TO DO IT at least if i was being payed to make my game WORK it would fucking WORK.

now im not a god at Coding not saying there wouldnt be bugs but at least they wouldnt stop you form playing the fucking thing.

god damm man.

If you gave this company more money after the way they’ve handled things so far you deserve to be scammed.

Fair point but i wont make that mistake again…

1 Like

I feel you, I’m having the same issue. When the game first came out, I was being kicked almost every other match. Then they game out with they’re first update and things were fine for a while. Now, it’s right back to where it started. Sometimes I’ll be waiting for 5 minutes to get into a match on “no preference” only to get kicked before I find one. Other times I’ll be in the middle of a really good match where I’ve collected a bunch of Veretanium only to get kicked in what the game calls “Session heartbeat failure” and loose all my progress because of a bug that the Devs can’t seem to fix. I’m playing on PS4 and my internet is fine. Like I said, it worked great after the first update but now it’s back to the same BS. 1 step forward and 2 steps back

1 Like

i always said this about alot of games and you’ll find this can be said about alot of games

" if you dont know how to make a game, then dont and instead spend your time playing them "

i have no problems with people making games they believe in but what i have a problem with is people making “Games” that turn out to be one of the worst games i have ever played and its not because it looks bad or that idea isnt cool IT IS but it seems like as years gone on theres less and less skill in the Art of Game design, so much so that im willing to bet i can Code a Game better then most of these AA games. sigh how did we NAIL Splinter cell Chaos theory but fucked up Predator hunting grounds? dude making a Game built around a spy when theres loads of games built around spys and movies at the same time doing the same how did they make something stand out yet with a game like “Predator!” we cant make it stand out. like Fuck man i think i could make a better predator game in G-mod then they did with sonnys funding…

1 Like

It would seem that larger issues are not in the works for fixing anytime soon. The ones I am speaking about are graphics (optimization as well as exploit removal), Predator movement (leaping, walking, etc.), and map fixes or new maps.

My thought is that these will be needed to be pushed off as to touch the above issues now will possibly affect the next few months of scheduled DLC. From a development stand point this could cause more issues than it fixes.

In fact I think we are seeing this now in other areas with the new / increasing connectivity issues.

I did not purchase Dutch or Samurai and have about 200 hours into the game. I think I have gotten my money’s worth, even though half of that time was likely spent in queue (Predator main since launch).

1 Like

i will bet you anything if it doesnt make them money they wont touch it.

2 Likes

the devs want two this

• good Press

• money

and thats it

2 Likes

Yes, maps cost money where other things make it.

Also, they skipped numbers again and we received two patches in one go. Seems even smaller now to be honest.

2 Likes