game idea

( English ) An idea of ​​a game mode 4 commandos against 4 gueriros against 1 pred but the gueriros there will just be the appearance that changes, not the assets or the equipment

( Français ) Une idée d’un mode de jeu 4 commandos contre 4 gueriros contre 1 pred mais les gueriros il y aurai juste l’apparence qui change, pas les atouts ni les équipements

Many people want a Fire Team vs. Guerrillas, I think it would be a blast even if a lot of guns will shred us apart.

it would literally be the pred winning the match
cause the one team that goes on the roof will get sniped by a camping sniper that pops the whole team off. LOL… FT nerfs is all I will hear

1 Like

There are a lot of discussions around balancing issues. As other already stated in other threads: all people who think, that their fire team is overpowered, are free to just play with 3, 2 or 1 player.

The problem yet: at least one would have to stand still in the corner - as the game just allows for 4 vs 1.

It indeed could be fun, if you could choose the number of players - on both sides…

Imagine a battle with 40 soldier vs 10 predators. Or, as you suggested, if you could play team vs team too. Maybe even without any predator. OK, then the game should be renamed to just hunting grounds, I see :)

I agree, that there is a big potential in these kind of thoughts (as I guess it would not be too hard to program). So, let’s see, what the future brings…

1 Like