Game Play Mechanic Suggestion: 3 Parry Stuns and FTKnife Destroyed

Not sure if anyone suggested thisbut what if the FT only get 3 Parry stuns and on the third parry FT knife BREAKS!
Not that I have had any problems with melee attacks but I wonder if suddenly maybe a first encounter early in the game pits a very parry happy FT and you lose a lot of damage as a Pred because the guy parried most hits.
Then at least if you get into second wind and return, one of those FT members will be completely parryless.
I dont know.
Could be a beneficial mechanic?

4 Likes

It has potential, possibly, but if it’s only three hits then it would be unfair, so what about 6 parry’s.

1 Like

6 good. but somehow each knife needs to carry its own radius or critical timings.

1 Like

Maybe the higher level that is required to unlock the level, the more parry’s it has.

1 Like

imagine that, starting off at level 0-100 and your parry doesn’t do shit? wait…that usually happens.

1 Like

If you use the secondary attack it parry’s more often. Also it would make it so people focus on learning how to use a gun.

Good idea. But it should be applied also to arrows and combistick throws and parried melee weapons. In the right proportions of course.

1 Like

I get arrows, but combistick? Nah, the risk is already present in getting over to where it landed without getting melted by the Fireteam nearby, that is already fairly balanced.

I’m just following the original idea…

But then How about the potatos that cant aim? How can they damage the Predator without the knife? Think about the majority of the FT playerbase. We must reward people for being bad at the game.

3 Likes

Yes I think somehow these ALL of them should be included either in a global way or a specific option kindof way like smaller knives would break more easily than larger ones but is more faster. Etc.There is always a caveate to everything.

1 Like

That would honestly make me happy if that was added in the game. (Along with 1000 bug fixes)

I mean… is anything really going to change with this game?

It’s been over 2 years.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury…who cares anyway.

I mean actions speak louder than words.

or

illfonic is under the most strict Do not Disclose contract to the point if they produced a crappy product, that they are going to be forced to feel the full brunt of consumer rage.

Honestly crazy and will never make sense of it.

1 Like

You know i thought the product was a one and done not an Updates forever as a service model until the deviants of the world are satisfied. because then you will waken the Nintendo 64 generation and they will never get their fill until their half dog brother (nintendo switch) gets his requests met. You know what i’m saying?

The more Illfonic caters to Nintendo Switch, the more bugs the other platforms get.

Facts! 💯

1 Like

ill have to go simp again for u

learnding

1 Like

Why am i responding to myself? Because I probably speak truthes. End of the year: PHG on Nintendo Switch.

1 Like