Gamemode idea I wanna get out their

I think a new game mode possibly in a winter map as a hunt for some weaker preds nerfing the preds you play as for that game mode to hunt a large group of players that each could have their own role a lot of ppl would and could disagree with this but it would add something new like let’s say There are assigned Roles on what u spawn in as

Engineer x2- sit by the snow plows maybe working on them because they ran out of power??

And it’s sortov dark out so flash lights and flares could be added

Soilders x4- they could be players equipped with actual weapons that have buffs and need to protect the rest of the crew who only have pistols

Explorers x2- explores who must run around this slightly large map collecting data on an abandoned whaling station

Main character- a player who must be protected at all times he’s not marked by the pred but if the pred gets him the explorations ends for the other players

Assigned pred classes

1 zerk

1 hunter

1 scout

Each having nerfed weapons and health to show their weaker and younger

@Courier I thought hard on this one 😂

1 Like

I agree with this suggestion highly, honestly this is as close as you can get to a really immersive stalk and hunt experience…

1 Like

It makes the lore of the hunt very realistic based of a Youngblood’s initiation hunt

1 Like