Gamemode suggestion

Hi.

I’m new to this game, i just play it for few days, but i play it a lot, bc i like it very much, i’m 109 lvl already…

Anyway this game will get bored to me very soon bc of lack of game mods, only 2 are in game and that sucks.

What i suggest is to expand both of these 2 gamemodes in a way that you add more players and more predators, and in hunt gamemode you should put smarter and harder AI depends on the game mode, it should be like putting difficulty on that gamemodes.

Hunt:

Easy mode is this clash we have now, so im suggesting you to add 2 more difficulties of the clash in this way.

Medium mode would be with medium difficulty of the AI and upgrade AI’s dmg, also it would be with 8 players instead of 4, and with 2 predators which hunts together these 8 players.

Hard mode is same thing, add hardest AI, with also highest dmg they deal to players, put 12 players, and 3 predators which will hunt them together.

Clash:

Similar stuff with clash, you can just add more players per team.

New game mode:

Same as clash, without AI, 2 teams fight against, but at same time predators hunt them.
If its 4v4, then 1 predator, if its 8v8, then 2, if its 12v12, then 3.

There is plenty of stuff which you can do, but as i see on forum, it looks like you abandoned this game, so thats bad and im wasting my time writing this. If that is the case, then sell someone this game who will work on it and improve it, bc its good game. Google’s moto is “dont be evil”, so listen to the google and sell this game to someone who will appreciate it. I personally appreciate that you actually made this game.

Ty.

2 Likes

I’m the best

I’m the master

You aren’t real

Thank you for your game mode suggestion!
As a reward i shall give you my seed.

This is my clone

Ty

Yea i see that… Anyway i recognize your flag on profile picture from the game, but your nick in game is different so i dont know is that you or not, but ill ask you anyway, maybe you know the answer…?
Why do you go hunt predator alone just with the knife, and how do you survive that? You didnt died even 1 time whenever i played with u… Im new in this game and probably im still noob, so im just asking. ty

Come to me! For I will let you escape!

Yea i understand, i love also exploits, but only in some games where i dont have to big advantage over the others, in this game i actually dont like it bc its not fair fight. Fair fight in my opinion is just to use guns and other weapons in a normal way, same thing for knife. When i see people do such stuff with knife fighting, that kills everyones joy for playing that match, both for predator and for fireteam… For me its cool in this game that predator is predator and not us humans are predators while predator is prey… It is intense when you dont know will you win or lose, when you play on normal way and thats what makes this game so cool. Sometimes humans win, sometimes predator, that gives some kind of adrenaline and its intensive, that mostly attracts people. It is developers mistake, but they dont do nothing about this game anyway, so they will probably never repair that. When new player comes to this game, and he is killed by a guy with a knife, what do you think he will think? He will probably stop playing the game, i mean not all, but some. For me its anoying that some people can track me even when im stealthed, and they do alot of dmg with guns, 1 man sometimes chases me, while i dont know do i do to him any dmg at all, i dont know is that some kind of cheat or i am just noob. That doesnt happen often, but sometimes when it happens, makes you to question this game in a way that you wonder are here so many haxors? Game is awesome for me and many others, why ruin others ppl experience with tricks only few people knows about it, especialy old players…? Anyway in short, for me is bigger joy when predator chases us, then when we chase him, bc its realistic that way. If predator is seriously wounded and you decide to finish him, thats ok, thats realistic also and they made game for players to do that. I hope that you understand not only me, but many players who are probably nobs and share same opinions with me. Also if you play normal way, people will not quit when they see you, so it can be good for you also. I hope that you can understand what i’m saying.

P.S. Why you have RUS in your nickname, but on your profile it says that you are from CRO?

Yea, seeing you last match how you play made me understand what r you saying. Well, do what you like then.