Gamer Speak?? Guys WTF! STop this garbage~

Ok guys, its the lull. So here is something you have to understand!

The Gamer Speak Must STOP!

What the fuck is this garbage talk?

Teabagging? Yeah i know what it is, but and its only just a bi-product of disfunctionally perspective but stop it!

Meta? The NEW META? The fuck is this shit? I have to google your speak again?

STOP!

I remember when the term PWNGED was a thing for about a year and it stopped because devs started making newer more inventive games year after year. Then a tv show was produced using that word…and it was never popular.

STOP IT!

What other non-sense words have been used over and over again in the last year that people still need to google the crap out of because people want to sound BOSS using it?

hmm?
Toast?
Frag?
Bot?

I’ve been playing videogames since vcards came in 64MB RAM sizes! and I aint never used this shit garbage talk! You guys using gamer speak are shit shaming lame as fuck!

I may know everything a media-type who games for a living would be saying, but i wouldnt be caught dead listening for 20 seconds to a guy talk gamer speak face to face…I’d just walk away during the convo. disrespect. Its shameful!

You guys are living out your fantasies thinking there are other people who will like you for it! Well i got news for you! They Don’t Like YOu and they NEVER WILL! So you 10 year old gamers on the forum should take a note! Its not a thing in real-life. ITS YOUR FANTASY HERE! Know why you play these games. If its a power trip, explain that it is. Otherwise, you come off being an ass or down right mental case.

STOP!

GGWP

STOP LOOKING AT MY SCREEN!

1 Like

LIsten, Guguwapu yourself!

Maybe I will?!

1 Like

i didnt mean it.:|

1 Like

Il admit the term frag is beyond lame, but other shit like farming and grinding helps ppl communicate.

So stfu.
You rock.
Cancel that.

1 Like

Most Effective Tactic Available = META

1 Like

Guy, the term Meta Data…is something dramatically MORE IMPORTANT in most professional settings. Like grocery list important. You get me? So that there is no confusion, META is WELL BELOW that kind of important. ALmost like its a toilet bowl term. A shit heel term. Its like people who scrub toilets might know what Most Effective Tactic Available…might be. and it might be liquid bleach detergent.

Teabagging can often be mistaken for a friendly up and down crouch signal. Welcome to the MeToo era.

My confusion has imploded in a supermassive blackhole of “i don’t know what the fuck you just said.” but its ok because i’m your daddy.

lol

Jesus Christ did you read that straight from my childhood?

1 Like

I am Jesus. Jesus Christ Superpowers.

Some one is jealous that their too old to understand modern slang :p

1 Like