Gdamn Wolf is so awesome

We need this guy in the game.

3 Likes

Many people here, myself included, have requested he be added, but the Devs want to give us crappy history-cosplay Preds instead.

Would like to think he will be added at some point, but it won’t be anytime soon, and the game may be essentially dead before they get around to including him.

5 Likes

Oh for sure. There have been a lot of posts on him. I happened across this clip and I was just like “damn, why”
By the way working on an Elder video bub. Should be up later today

2 Likes

Like @GreyBack said, probably wait till the game is close to death n then add him to get players on and pump a lil revenue back in. That’s if they even get the Avp license.

1 Like

It’s already dying pretty hard when the last paid dlc was another ft dlc and it was some football player. This ain’t the NFL.

This game won’t make it long enough to get wolf in I’m afraid. 9 months after release and it’s a totally broken steaming pile of shit. The “beta” was so much better.

I understand. It is frustrating. We all wanted a great kickass game and while we got a kickass game it’s not great. Too many bugs and cheap content and lazy dev choices.

I’m sorry but I wouldn’t call this game anywhere near kickass. It could be, but it’s not. And never will with Illfonic at the helm. The out of control bugs alone make this game a terrible experience for the predator, the fucking title character of the game. Let’s not even get into the FT ass wiping and lack of any real content. At this point I’m clearly just mad. Sorry if I come off like I’m trying to shit on your opinion. Illfonic shouldn’t be touching IP like this and frankly shouldn’t even be making games. They need new careers.

1 Like