Gentlemen

Gentlemen I am pleased to announce that it is the first day of the spooky season. (yes I’m putting this in general solely as a Fak yu to Kass)
Happy Oct 1st!

Let the spookposting commence:

4 Likes

2 Likes

-sighs as I go to make spooky builds-

2 Likes

Have fun lmao

If I recall I made a bunch last year for this Halloween, but ya know, I no longer have a ps4 and only have a MacBook now so those were a waste of my time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

@Fire
Yo I should remake the original one to be a little cleaner.

1 Like
2 Likes

If you want you can send them to me for me to do?

1 Like

I can try and see if I have the images saved anywhere, if I find anything I’ll let you know.

1 Like

You lazy fuck

1 Like

Here’s the one I made last year compared to the new updated version I finished now:
Old

Vs.
New

My editing has gotten significantly better since then lol.

3 Likes

Blep

Now THAT i can get behind!!! WHOOOO!!!

1 Like

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT and i’m horny now. Great.

1 Like

Excuse me, that’s a diagram of a human skeleton positioned like a bird.

Damn bird fucker.

1 Like

I’ve only found these 2 so far, when I get back home from fall break on Wednesday I can directly pull the builds from my (formerly mine, anyways) ps4. A black widow spider and a general Halloween build. I know I made a demon and I think 1 other that I don’t have photos of.

For the gen Halloween build swap smart disk for the plasma pistol that way its viable at over 20 ping.

1 Like

I like the one of the Black Widow Predator, that was a interesting take

1 Like

Yeah. Playing with that forces me to use the net gun, which I don’t very often so it’s a lot of fun.
I suppose if you really wanted to keep the spider theme/turn it up, you could replace one of the perks for the trapper perk.

1 Like

God damn I was not expecting to find a new song

1 Like