Genuine Question

How is it that you’re a pussy for using your plasma caster, but for all of the things that Fireteam can do, including playing 4 class stacks, running the most broken shit together, spamming grenades, the reinforcement, the plethora of healing and ammo, and camping in a building, the Predator using his caster is some pussy shit.

Logic?

I’m just really tired of hearing it and getting called trash for using a main weapon of mine that I can’t even unequip.

14 Likes

Those people never play as predator.

13 Likes

Cus it’s not as easy for them & it’s strategically better for you and puts them at a disadvantage

3 Likes

Facts

I get called bad cus I use the bow and solo the team with ranged weapons and take about no damage

2 Likes

Cheating little bitch

1 Like

You must get into the mind of the self entitled whiny mediocre fireteam only player to understand this.

Imagine this being the first fps game you ever managed to get a decent winrate at, cus you only play as the fireteam since thats the side that has the advantage using the most unbalanced shit while being on a premade in a game balanced around having random potato teammates vs an opponent that doesnt have hitscan weapons like you. And yet you still lose, that must be humiliating, cus despite the unbalance the other player still managed to win and if you were playing as the predator you wouldnt be able to do better, and the guy probably does better as ft than you anyway.

Its like those day 1 potatos that whine about Predator not claiming downed fireteams so they can shot him to death. Its harder to hit a moving Predator into 2nd wind that is shooting arrows at a downed ft right ? You can always just aim better but even in a game like this it takes too much works for the average player on this game to learn how to shoot. Just pull the knife out and ask the Predator to use the braindead melee mechanic since your aim is shit.

7 Likes

Its simple really, they just don’t play as Predator like Sam said. They’re here for FT and basically FT only cause its a very easy & casual game built around Hitscan weaponry & absurd DPS.

2 Likes

Funny you bring up whining about not quick claiming. Most of the salt is at the end

3 Likes

“Play like a betch”

1 Like

Awwwwwww I got deleted. OK, heres the PG version…

BECAUSE YOU’RE A POOPYHEAD, THATS WHY, YA BIG SILLY GOOSE!!

Hehehehehehehehehe… editing.

I love editing hilarious jokes. Profanity almost makes it too easy. Anyway, yeah. What you said earlier and all that.

They can’t beat you so trash talk is the only Strategy. It can unbalance a player, Muhammad Ali would commonly whisper the most hateful s*** into his opponents ear

runs two Dante Field Medics and hammerheads
You’re trash, pred. All you know how to do is use that gun. even though I got some really good bow shots in when they got reckless

4 Likes

I’m just glad you all have accepted that you’re “cheatin lil biatches “ lmao

1 Like

Cheatin bitch, cheatin bitch. Or like yo fat dead mommy, WHY’D YOU KILL HUH. Dude is never gonna get old

1 Like

5 Likes

What I tend to see is that the most brain-dead players on the game have the philosophy that they are so amazing at the game because they can mash knife attacks and throw 8 grenades and shoot nothing but impact grenades from the Hammerhead, at a Hunter Fervent using wristblades and kill him. Bearing in mind that this is while they have Dantes (the most OP character in the game and people who use him tend to be the most toxic), Support Field Medics (the classic cheapskate class in the game) and Dutch 87s (the second most OP character in the game that people turn a blind eye to just because he is Arnold and actually from a movie) where almost all the hotheads on the game run Yautjas Bane and Heavy hitter and just stand with their knife out ready to mash like normal. When you don’t come in with melee, all of them cook Frag grenades and throw them at you - usually missing if you are a decent ranged Predator.

The funny part, is that these players get salty when they get their ass handed to them by any Predator that uses Plasma, Bow, Plasma Pistol, Smart Disc, Combistick throw, because that means they can’t do the only thing that they know how to do in the game - mash knife and parry, which they can only do if the Predator mindlessly mashes melee. Also, by the Predator killing these dillusional hotheads with actually aiming, using skill to hit their targets with ranged weapons, they are doing yet another thing these Fireteam players can’t - AIM. You will see this first hand in the first link I posted above, the one Dante player insta-parries me, but whenever he tries to shoot me with the GOSL-R, he misses every shot. It’s almost funny when you realise the truth 🤣 you’ll also notice that light-unit108 is almost never seen without his knife in his hand🤣

The mindset of these players really is a joke. They can cry and whine and scream all they want, but I personally am certainly not going to fall into the “Pssy" bait - "yOuRe A psSy PrEdAtOr fIgHt mE lIkE a MaN!!!” Which is aimed to make you get angry for them calling you a p*ssy and make you come in for melee, only for you to run straight into 3 cooked Frag grenades and Dantes and Dutchs with thick skin, heavy hitter, Yautjas Bane etc.

Basically if you don’t run at them with wrist blades and die like an idiot against them you are a cheater and a p*ssy and have a modded controller and need to be banned. Good day people!👍

P.S please don’t ban me for saying p*ssy Kassinailia I’m simply quoting these players and what they say

4 Likes

Hey hey hey…
I run Dutch 87 with Yautja’s Bane and Heavy Hitter.

2 Likes

Fruit cake

3 Likes

🤣🤣Yes but here’s the difference my friend - you can Snipe Adhesive Onion’s mask off with the SAWZ-50 and you don’t get salty👍🤣 plus you’re actually a good player👍

3 Likes