german-hunter423 - hacker

Hello everyone, Another cheater in public matches, he used an invisibility bug. There were two of us streaming, and the predator was clearly visible from the third person. Enjoy watching! 😉

https://youtu.be/Nv1U-wXkANs

hilarious!

People sure do confuse “exploit” with “hacker”. He’s not cracking the game and altering code. He’s using specific inputs to exploit an in-game mechanic. Which, imo, I support, considering how much bullshit exploits exist for FT.

1 Like

I agree with you. A person uses does not make changes to the game, this is a bug that can be repeated by any player without modifying the game files. The same fanatic as before. In this video, if you watched it, did you see me using something while playing as a squad? Exploit or something else? People often tell me that I am a hacker and exploiter. 😅

he said cheater though, not hacker, at least on the post. not interested in any way on the video.

i can take on any console scrub abusing the invisible exploit, I actually find it a bit challenging and fair given all the preds nerfs

I’m still confused about these words. Because the word exploit is not very common in my country. To be honest, I first heard the word “exploit” from this forum.

I also don’t really understand the difference between Cheat and Hack. In my view:

Cheat: Tampering with game data using external tools.
Hack: Unauthorized access for the purpose of illegally obtaining personal information.
Glitch: Exploitation of in-game bugs.
Exploit: Same as Glitch???

I’m not a Westerner, and besides, I’m pretty ignorant. I’m using google translate…

No. This is hacking, can be used for cheating, but not necessarily. Hacks can be used to correct bugs, add mods, etc.

This is a type of hacking, not the only one. Games are rarely used to obtain personal information as usually they don’t have this. Game stores/services, such as gamepass, steam, epic, etc. do have this information and hackers target those accounts.

No. Glitches are bugs that may or may not affect gameplay. They occur at random and cannot be replicated at will. Examples are getting T-Pose, vertical leap, getting stuck in the world geometry, “big hands”, black screen, hovering gun at beginning/end of the match, etc.

No. Exploit is the abuse of a glitch that has been found to be able to be replicated at will with relative ease and affects gameplay in an unfair advantageous way. Examples are the fanatic/reckless bug, the invisibility bug, adding magazines to gear, respawning the mask, bypass the reloading animation, bypassing the parry stun, healing out of bounds, hiding inside a rock, etc.

Except for random glitches the player has no control over, all others are ways of cheating, and no matter how much some love to deny it, everyone is guilty of doing some of it, specially exploits

2 Likes

thank you. as a In my country, these words seem to be used incorrectly. (This happens often)

Give him that seed

1 Like

Professional explanation! 💪

1 Like

Give him cream!

Hi @OCHINCHIN.JP i like sushi, thank your country for making it, together with soy sauce it’s really good for me. I also like Japanese schoolgirls, thank your country for making them aswell, i want to give them my seed.

1 Like

We met him few days ago, twice. He’s a total potato, so you just need to do some damage at the first encounter, then either 2 or 3 FTs die or suicide. He runs away to heal, you reinforce and that’s it: reinforced players can see him.
He was so pissed off about losing 2 times in a row despite invisible cheat. LOL

1 Like

I saw this video in a group, it was fun) next time we will follow your instructions 😅

@Dexter: ORA! ORA! ORA!💦💦💦

Girls: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1 Like