Getting Banned from BTL’s Stream because Fans Noticed Me

The majority of people hate bloodthirsty.
The dude was annoying to watch cause he was literally using the generic YouTube starter kit approach.

A lot of people may not recognize it, but everything he did, was from this video that was telling everyone how to take off. He did EXACTLY everything.

The fonts, thumbnail style, how he self promoted, there’s actuallylike a script for it. Basically saying please subscribe and like the video it helps out, ect.
I used to be heavy I to watching YouTube so I knew the trends and things like that.

So hes a generic boring piece of shit with no personality, trying to just get famous.
He doesn’t actually care about his content or anything like that.

Hes devoid of any real passion.
So fuck em.

So no it’s not limited.
Damn near everyone has always hated bloodthirsty.
You were here.
Year one we all roasted and talked shit about bloodthirsty.

4 Likes

I mean, back then that shit was awesome.

I then played Battlefield 3 and that was about it.

I think I played a little of the first COD Modern Warfare, but wasn’t much into it

1 Like

He literally said his community is the reason that this game is still Alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such a joker LMAO
And yeah pls don’t self promotion

2 Likes

2142 is different from 2042 2142 was exclusively launched on pc years ago their complete different games but I can see how you could’ve gotten them mixed up

2 Likes

That’s a false statement, incomplete statement or biased statement without any data to support the claim.

I didn’t pay attention to the name on here , I remember this though ? 👇🏻

Dude damn near everyone roasted his as to hell back in year one cause everyone could see he was a piece of shit.

That yall forgot and don’t care anymore is a different story.

But the dude is definitely a piece of shit.

2 Likes

You hear their making a Modern Warfare 2 game?

Oooooh my bad I’m sorry, I thought he was talking about the newest one that kinda flopped.

You are talking globally. You don’t have global data to support that claim. If you are talking about people in the forum, then you have to specify by stating “The majority of people HERE hate bloodthirsty.” That would then be a true statement, somewhat, if you count only active members.

1 Like

Provably not the 100k+ who subscribe to his channel

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s getting better season 2 came out on Tuesday since i was suspended on psn for some reason only God would know I couldn’t play it but I played it yesterday when my suspension ended and it’s neat definitely getting better but it still has a long way to go

1 Like

Exactly

For me it’s not about nomad.
It’s the fact that that you’re tryna say only a few people hate bloodthirsty.

Like nah bro.
The moment I watched one of his vids I picked up on someone just trying to be popular, not a real YouTuber.

Hes a piece of shit all around, and people hate him for multiple reasons.

4 Likes

It is a shame it’s not a finished product, it looked promising…almost sounds familiar. However I do hope it gets better for more people to enjoy, totally thought they dropped the game

the remake was trash. Didn’t even consider buying it. Beginning with BF4 and Battlefield Star Wars… ups… sorry… Star Wars Battlefront, I lost all hope with EA and DICE.

When did I say only a few hate him!? I said the number of people on this forum is too limited to make such a statement of him “being the most hated” 👍🏻

2 Likes

Yeah they went to shit SwBf2 turned out to be a great game but it’s annoying when pay 60 bucks for a games that’s barely finished and have to wait like 2+ years just for everything to be polished out it’s fucking annoying yet I keep falling for this shit

@Fire THIS!

Lmao!

1 Like